Captured

Summary: (demon slayer Todo) Shoto gets captured by the demons to become an upper moon. 

No one's POV

Flashback

Shoto has encountered Muzan Kibutsuji "you are quite strong even though your a child but may I ask why do you fight even though you are going to die?" Muzan asked "I still fight until I die, I know I am going to die but I still tried my best to defeat any demon" Shoto replied "I see even though I did a lot of damage on you your still alive and fighting if I did to normal demon slayers they would be dead a long time ago you are quite special I think I know what to do with you" Muzan said as Shoto tried to attack him but he knocked him out. Muzan put Shoto on a bed and turned him into a demon and he gave Shoto a lot of blood then the upper moons came where Shoto is and where Muzan is "master Muzan why is there a human here?" Daki asked "he is going to become a demon I don't know why but he is still sleeping by now he should be awake why is he still asleep?" Muzan asked himself. "He is still asleep now? It's been 5 days" Kokushibo said "what a weird human" Doma said as Shoto started to move "he's moving! Get the master"  Hantengu said and Nakime teleported Muzan "why am I here?" Muzan asked "the boy started to move we think he is starting to wake up" Nakime said as Shoto got up from the bed and held his head then opened his eyes and everyone was shocked "how does his eyes say upper zero? That's never happened before" Muzan said as Shoto got up off the bed and looked around confused "what happened and where am I?" Shoto asked "we are demons here you see the man in the suit is the leader" Gyutaro said "um what? I'm still confused" Shoto said "you know what screw it kid from now on you are going to be a strong man eating demon" Muzan said "wait so demons are people who eat human?" Shoto asked "yes... is there anything else you want to ask?" Gyokko asked "is there anything else I should know about demons?" Shoto asked "we can't be in the sun or else we die and turn into ash if you see swordsmen trying to kill you kill them back they want to get rid of us all" Akaza said "okay... is that all I need to know?" Shoto asked "we'll tell you more soon but for now stay in the building don't go out unless we tell you too" Muzan said "okay" Shoto replied as he was exploring the castle with Kokushibo. "This place is unique in it's own way I don't think I ever seen a place this big" Shoto said "so you like exploring things?" Kokushibo asked "yeah! There is so many places to learn and explore but for some reason I don't know why I like it so much also why are we the only ones carrying a sword with us all the time?" Shoto asked "we used to be swordsmen before becoming demons that's why" Kokushibo said "cool! Can I see you use your sword?" Shoto asked as Kokushibo was shocked "um yeah sure" Kokushibo said as he showed Shoto all his breathing forms "amazing! Your so cool" Shoto said as he was happy "oh um thank you" Kokushibo said as he was embarrassed from being appreciated. 

Shoto and Kokushibo was becoming good friends and soon Shoto started to get to know the others he is very close to Doma, Daki, and Kokushibo and sometimes Muzan. 

Present time

Shoto is now a serious hard working demon who kills anyone who pisses him off and he wears eye contacts to cover up he is upper zero to blend in with the human society. The demon slayers have found out he has became a demon but they did not know he is an upper moon. Shoto was in U.A pretending to be a hero but he didn't know why. 1-A went to another summer camp and the demon slayers got tricked and they are working with the league.

"Students stay put if they come towards you go use your quirks" Aizawa said and the demon slayers came out of Kurogiri's warp gate and they where shocked when they saw Shoto and they saw a little bit of upper zero in his eyes "he is here" Giyuu whispered "no way he got captured a long time ago" Tengen whispered back "guys I think he is a demon I can see a bit of upper zero in his eyes" Mitsuri whispered "so he is now a demon and me and Tamayo only made one dose lets try to make it work thought some prayers" Shinobu said. "I want to see if you guys are actually good at combat so I want you guys to get us the Todoroki boy" Shigaraki said then 1-A circled around Shoto "GET OUT OF THE Way" Giyuu yelled as the hashira's went to get the students away from Shoto but his contacts fell out of his eyes and he was revealed at upper zero so he used his skills as a demon to try and kill the pillars. "TODOROKI! KEEP THEM DISTRACTED FOR US" Izuku yelled as the students went around them "HEY! WATCH OUT YOU GUYS" Toga yelled as the students try to attack the pillars but then a girl came out of a warp gate and whispered something in Shoto's ear and he fell to the ground and tears came out "TAKE THIS CHANCE TO GET HIM" Dabi yelled for the pillars but they instead went around Shoto for a hug and Shoto started to act like a wild demon "KEEP HIM FROM ESCAPING WE NEED TO MAINTAIN HIM FROM KILLING EVERYONE HERE KANAO GET THE ANTIDOTE" Shinobu yelled and Kanao got a thing to inject in Shoto "IF THIS WON'T WORK WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO DO THE OTHER THING" Tengen said and Kanao ran up "GET OFF ME" Shoto yelled as he started to try and throw everyone off him with his demon strength "SHOTO WE KNOW YOU ARE STILL IN THERE FIGHT IT GET YOUR MEMORIES BACK" Giyuu yelled then Shoto realized what he was doing and he relaxed his body and fell to the ground and Kanao took the chance to inject the antidote in Shoto as he fell asleep "we did it lets wait for him to turn back to normal" Mitsuri said and some of them fell on the ground exhausted "YOU IDIOTS WHY DIDN'T YOU ATTACK?!" Shigaraki scolded "HEY! Don't say anything Shoto was a dear friend and comrade of ours before he was captured to be a tool meant for devouring humans yes he is strong so they used that to manipulate his memories and make us his enemies" Gyomei whispered to himself so no one but the demon slayers heard it. Shoto started to move but he was still asleep "wait a minute THIS WASN'T HIS REAL BODY" Muichiro said as Shoto started to attack everyone but then stopped randomly then everyone saw the spiders on his arms and legs with threads coming out and was heading dark inside the forest then a figure came from the shadows it was the real Shoto with threads on his fingers "wait isn't that power from the spider family on Natagumo mountain?" Shinobu asked "yeah if Tanjiro told me correctly that was the spider mothers power" Giyuu said and Shoto released his puppet which fell to the ground and the real Shoto looked at the demon slayers and he draw out his sword and started to attack them "WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS HE SO FAST?!" Bakugou yelled as the other demon slayers took out their weapons "if we keep this up the sun is going to come out" Kanao said as the hashira's looked scared so Gyomei went behind him and picked him up not allowing him to leave him and Giyuu knocked him out cold "we will take him into our care" Kyojuro said as the demon slayers disappeared.