Babysitting

Summary: (demon slayer todo) Shoto takes care of his friends who got hit by a quirk to turn them into kids he didn't become a child since he was in school and he only found out when Kagaya told him to take care of all the pillars and the whole Kamaboko squad. Villain rehab because why not? Also I know the video has nothing to do with this but I love this Violet Evergarden AMV and this song.

No one's POV

Shoto was late to class for the third time in a week "Todoroki, this is the third time why are you late... what happened to your hair?" Aizawa asked "I give up now, my friends got turn into kids and some of them did my hair I didn't want to make them upset so I went to school like this it has been 4 days I haven't slept in any of those days I'm pretty sure I lost my sanity" Shoto explained as he got a make up wipe and got some make up off his face and he had eye bags then went to is seat. "Are you sure you can continue this?" Iida asked "oh no it will be a disaster I'm pretty sure I will fall asleep during this lesson but I didn't want to miss class so I came and I brought my friends to my dorm room but I have a feeling when we go there something will burn" Shoto said "okay, I think Todoroki knows what will happen if he doesn't sleep lets head over to the dorms" Momo said and everyone went to the dorms and it was a mess and Shoto got Sanemi off the stove and got the others kids "NO! You aren't supposed to go there damn it" Shoto said and Mitsuri broke something and 1-A was speechless from the chaos they are seeing "I need a break" Shoto whispered to himself as he was making sure his friends are okay, Zenitsu was crying in the corner very loudly, Tanjiro was playing with Nezuko, Kanao was sitting on the couch reading silently Giyuu was playing with Kanao's hair thinking she was a smaller version of Tsutako, Shinobu was crying because she couldn't find Kanae anywhere, Genya was playing with Sanemi who was playing with Genya happily, Tengen was playing with Kyojuro who wanted sweet potato's, Muichiro was trying to cook, Obanai was making friends with Mitsuri, Inosuke was being a boar. 

"This looks like a disaster" Aizawa said "oh you don't say saying that your hair looks like a disaster" Shoto said as he was running around the dorms keeping everyone safe and got Muichiro away from the kitchen so he can do something with the others and Shoto started to continue where Muichiro was making rice. "We should help him" Izuku said "HAH! I'm not dealing with kids icyhot can deal with it by himself look he looks fine" Bakugou said "Bakugou, you look like a Pomeranian with fireworks coming out of your hands by sweat and you have anger issues like Inosuke, and you want to be number 1 pro hero yet you ended All might's career I can hear you crying yourself at night not to mention the fact you have mommy issues" Shoto said making him speechless "yeah lets help him I like the old half n half better" Bakugou said "big brother! Do the thing please" Kanao asked and everyone went over to Shoto "um, yeah sure" Shoto said as he got out his brooch and it started to glow and make images shocking the heroes and villain rehab kids. "Did she just say big brother?" Dabi whispered to Shigaraki "I think she did" Tomura whispered back "flower! do the rose" Shinobu asked and Shoto made a little rose with the magic particles then Shoto was sweating a lot "he is getting tired" Giyuu said and Shoto stopped making images and started to breath heavily "we should let him rest" Tanjiro said and Shoto slowly got up still exhausted then the kids took him to the couch to let him rest then they slowly go on him and sleep with him. "He is like their older brother" Jiro said "yeah they do" Dabi said as he was proud of him for being a better brother then him since he left his family. Shoto slowly got up making sure the kids are still asleep "Todoroki shouldn't you sleep?" Denki asked "no I have some work to do like cleaning all this up sorry for bringing them here without permission sensei I can't leave them at home so I brought them here and sorry for the mess they made" Shoto said "it's fine I'll tell Nezu to give you a break until they go back to normal for now the class can help you take care of them" Aizawa said "NO! I mean no thanks I can take care of them myself since I am their comrade I know them better then you guys I don't want you guys to get in my mess so please just go back to the class I can take care of them as long as they are asleep" Shoto said and they slowly went back to the class feeling a little guilty for not helping Shoto.