Mistakes made

Summary: (demon slayer todo) So the corps was wanted for being the corps that kills demons and the heroes burned the headquarters with the Hashira's, Kamaboko squad, Ubuyashiki family, butterfly mansion trio, Aoi, and some members of the kakushi in the headquarters and Shoto watched as his friends died. Secret siblings Au, villain Rei, Fuyumi, and Natsuo AU, and villain rehab AU and Traitor Izuku AU. 

No one's POV

"Class we are here at the headquarters and we already secretly covered it in gasoline now Dabi set it on fire your youngest brother is coming with All might right now" Aizawa said and Dabi got a match and lit it then dropped it on the Todoroki residence and then the headquarters got set on fire and Shoto was walking up the mountain with All might then saw fire and his eyes widen in horror so he ran up the mountain with All might running behind and when he got up everyone saw Shoto walking closer to the flames and a tear ran down his eyes "what have you done?" Shoto asked "the demon slayer corps has killed so we had to execute them but their too fast for us to catch them so we had too" All might said as he put his hand on Shoto's shoulder "you killed them? No... no NO!" Shoto yelled as he fell to the ground crying "WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT THESE VILLAINS?!" Bakugou yelled "I'm sorry I only attended U.A because the master wanted me to make peace with the heroes... but I failed I'm so sorry all I wanted was to live in peace but everyone I cared about for most my life is now gone again... the corps was all I had the place I called my home, the people there who I called my family everyone is now gone and I was too slow and too weak to try to protect them... DAMN IT" Shoto yelled as he continued to cry his eyes out and everyone was frozen in shock and they knew he cared about them a lot if he is showing emotions and Shoto barely shows emotions around them.

When everyone went back to U.A and Shoto looked down since he is also going into rehab for being part of the corps and Shoto is even more distant then usual only speaks to answer questions for school and U.A allowed him to visit the headquarters whenever he wants so he goes there everyday after school and when he comes back he goes in his room and shut everyone out and his personality is still the same always cold to everyone and bring negativity everywhere. Another day at U.A and it was after school so 1-A and the league fallowed Shoto to the headquarters and they saw Shoto have tears coming down his face as he carried the remaining clothing of his dead comrades to the big tree they loved to hang out around near the grave yard and he prayed for his friends to be reborn in a better life "I feel bad now he lost people he cares about" Momo said and Shoto looked at the headquarters "I better fix this at least most the things in the houses are fireproof" Shoto said as he went to Giyuu's house and got everything out and he memorized where everything was "wait is he going to re-build all of these houses by himself?" Denki asked "but isn't that impossible for a teen to do by himself?" Tomura asked and Shoto got some wood and carefully took out the burnt wood and replaced it with the new wood and went in the city to buy more things for everyone's houses and he never spent the yen he earned so he used a quarter of the yen he earned over the years and went into building and he refused to go back to school until everything is done. 

A month later 1-A and the league went to check up on Shoto again "it's been a month has he even slept over the past month?" Fuyumi asked and Shoto came out of his house "finally I'm all finished I guess skipping out on sleep was a good idea to finish the houses... I feel tired though I wish I could've done something to prevent all of this... Oyakata-sama and everyone please forgive me" Shoto said as he sat on his front porch and laid his head on the ground  and looked up at the sky and hummed a song then he got his lyre and played a song that his sister sang to him as a child. 

A few hours later 1-A and the league left before Shoto did and then Shoto walked to the dorms with red puffy eyes which concerned everyone a lot and the teachers and students and the league were the most worried and Aizawa was at the dorms "Todoroki, you can't keep overworking yourself it's not healthy" Aizawa said as he tried to put his hand on Shoto's shoulder but Shoto slapped it away "I have been doing things like this my whole life and I have been a demon slayer for most my life too ever since I was a little kid I learned about the man eating demons I saw one of them kill two people I care about deeply one of those people one of them was the only family member alive for one of the people you killed Giyuu Tomioka her older sister's name is Tsutako Tomioka and now the Tomioka name is gone, and two of my best friends died that same year Sabito and Makomo two orphans who lost their families because of demons I remember Giyuu said he would be better off dead instead of his sisters s Sabito had to slap him out of it... then our final test happened and well they are the only ones that didn't survived now everyone who worked so hard to be were they are are gone so far I am the only one who is a pillar and the corps mission is not done yet so I am going to have to find someone to lead the corps since I helped the replacement for the master with many things but now that is all wasted the thing I wanted most in the world was to live in peace of the demons with the friends I met and the thing that person I cared about wanted me to do I'm sorry for being immature if they were here today... I would be very disappointed in myself" Shoto said as he looked at his homeroom teacher smiling "wow Todoroki is smiling" Denki said and Jiro smacked the back of his head "you wanted to know what I am like with the corps? I can show you but know I am showing my true colors so do not be weirded out" Shoto said as he disappeared when he actually ran up the stairs.