Chapter 9: Cheeky little ballet student

Louis's POV

I knew we had the studio built a few years ago when Mother wanted the twins to learn ballet. I never paid it much attention, but it was breath-taking. The mirrors ran from the ceiling to the floor across one wall, opposite a pole like thing attached the other side of the room.

Harry ran his fingers across the wood and started to admire the posters on the wall. As famous male and female ballet dancers, I guessed that they were his idols, and I allowed him some time whilst I took in the laminated wooden floor.

I could feel the boy's eyes on me in my outfit. I had made sure that Roman organised for us both to be in white leotards and black tights, along with a dance belt. It was quite uncomfortable, but I didn't mind. Not when Harry looked even bigger than he did in swimming shorts.

I had to squeeze my feet into a pair of slim fitted fabric shoes. I kept losing my balance as I walked due to the two pads on the bottom of them, one on my ankle and one on the balls of my feet. For grip, Harry said.

He led me over to what he called the barre and stood with his feet in a funny position. I soon realised that it was the same as the one he had naturally put himself in whilst at the pool, only now his toes were even further out to the side. How he did that without breaking his knees, I have no idea.

He was soon waffling in another language, and I had to gently remind him to speak English. He chuckled and apologised, showing me through various feet positions. Once I got the hang of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th open and 4th closed (I couldn't tell the difference), he said we would move on to something called tendus.

He told me to point my foot in front of me, which I did, and I couldn't figure out why he was attempting to muffle a giggle. I frowned, putting my foot back where it had been as Harry smiled softly at me. He proceeded to explain the importance of 'turn out' in ballet, explaining that I must keep my ankle facing the front and not the floor.

I tried again as he knelt down and adjust my foot with his fingers. He jerked his head up to me when I let out a high-pitched squeal. Yes, I actually squealed in front of him. Jesus Christ. He only smiled, realising I was ticklish, and left my poor toes alone. I was thankful for that.

Once he showed me how to tendu to the front, side and back, we moved on to 'battements'. Harry began explaining that the start was like a tendu, only I had to lift my leg into the air. I thought it was going to be pretty easy, so whilst trying to keep my arm where Harry had placed it, I gave it a go.

The one to the front wasn't too bad, but Harry told me to do it again whilst imagining tucking my ass underneath me. He said it would help my posture. When we moved onto the side, I really struggled to keep my turn out the way he wanted it, and the strength in the required muscles wasn't there.

Harry understood, taking his hand and placing it under my knee. I was really hoping it would stay there otherwise we might have a problem. As if he read my mind and wanted to tease me, he gently moved it to the inside of my thigh, holding my leg out with my knee facing the sky.

He lent into my ear, whispering to tell me to look forward as he placed his other hand on my hip. It took everything in me not to moan right there and then, or to not turn around and stick my tongue down his throat. He was really testing my self-control.

We soon moved onto something called a plie and Harry remained behind me. He made me stand in 3rd position, with my feet crossed over, as he told me to bend my knees and push them out to the side. It reminded me an awful lot about something else, but I tried my best not to think about that.

As my mind wandered, my knees did too, and my turn out was reducing. Harry had completed the same movement behind me, and I could feel his bulge against my ass. Once he noticed my lack in technique, his right hand removed itself from my waist and gripped onto my inner thigh once again.