Chapter 10: Caught by the King

3rd person POV

The following week had been amazing. Harry and Louis spent time together, fonded over the other person's actions, and Louis introduced Harry properly to the other girls. They shared sweet moments, the odd kiss here and there, but mostly just enjoyed the other's flirty company.

Louis headed around the house with a pile of clothes, smiling sweetly at each staff member he met on the way. Once he arrived at Harry's door, he knocked twice before entering and found Harry still asleep.

Louis admired the way Harry's breathing was soft, causing his curls to bounce to and from his face. The older boy was already dressed in his riding gear, but placed Harry's on the dresser and climbed carefully onto the mattress behind the sleeping boy.

Louis wrapped his arm around Harry's waist, pulling him closer to his body as he nuzzled into the boy's neck. He placed soft kisses along Harry's shoulders as the younger boy hummed dreamily.

After a few minutes, Louis thought Harry woke up when the boy turned over to face him. Eyes closed and breathing still even, Harry nestled his nose into Louis's chest and draped his limbs over the older boy's body. Louis smiled at the baby in his arms, gently caressing his curls as he continued to sleep.

After about an hour, Harry began to stir. Louis placed a gentle kiss to the top of his head and whispered a soft "good morning" against his hair. Harry rubbed his eyes sleepily and Louis cooed at him, tightening his grip comfortingly around his frame. It took Harry a while to figure out that not only was he cuddling Louis, but Louis was turning him on by massaging his scalp.

Once Harry had woken up properly and got dressed, he met Louis in the yard for another riding lesson. Despite knowing that Harry was now more than capable of riding alone, Louis still threw his leg over the saddle to cuddle up behind him.

Harry's POV

I rode Lightning into the field slowly as Louis began sucking on my neck. It wasn't too distracting to start with, but when he started to bite and lick over the mark, I could feel the blood rush between my legs.

Louis smiled against my skin after he admired the first mark and started working skilfully on a second. He was a nightmare. I giggled softly, telling him to stop half-heartedly. In return, he hollowed his cheeks and pulsed his lips against my neck twice as hard as before. I naturally turned my head to the other side to allow him more room as my eyes fluttered close.

Louis moved his hand from around my waist to the top of my thigh, slowly drawing closer to my aching cock. How he already had me hard I didn't know but here we were. He traced his finger up my shaft slowly before cupping by bulge with his hand, applying a soft pressure.

He breathed into my ear, asking me if I really wanted him to stop. Naturally, I said no, and he moved his hand again, pressing down harder than last time. I moaned instantly, deep and long from the back of my throat. I felt Louis twitch against my ass at the sound and I bucked my hips into his touch.

I couldn't take it any longer. I pulled myself together and told him to stop in a serious and forceful tone.

Louis's POV

His pretty sounds were turning me on so much I thought I would cum untouched. The feeling of his hard cock pressing against my palm and his skin between my lips was indescribable. I teased him, whispering in his ear and only palming him through the fabric of his jodhpurs.

Just as I was about to slip my hand to the inside of his trousers and touch him properly, he changed the tone of his voice. I was scared; something was wrong. He asked me to stop and of course I immediately did, also following his request and getting out of Lightning's saddle.