Chapter 21: The Stylinson Block

Apologies for not updating. Here's a chapter of pretty much pure smut to make up for it haha. All the love x

Harry's POV

So, the past two months have been quite eventful to say the least. Louis opened up to me a few weeks ago after I asked what would make his first time special. I was expecting something cute or romantic but then he got all awkward and wouldn't tell me so I had to tickle him until he caved.

He thought that I was going to judge him, but I didn't. I was secretly thinking the same thing the whole time we were together. I wanted him to dominate me. We agreed, after finding out that the Stylinson block would be finished on my birthday, that he could surprise me and take control at any moment in the twenty-four hours.

That made it even more exhilarating. The not knowing, just him taking control and pleasing me, made me shiver. It was odd as we went through the day. He was being the same charming and affectionate boyfriend that he always was. That was good. It showed me he listened. We decided that the whole dom and sub thing would be kept purely in the bedroom, with the exception of this one day.

We went swimming in the pool to try and take our minds off what was coming. Well, I convinced Louis to go swimming in the pool to try and take my mind off what was coming. Bit of a difference. Either way, he agreed and we both jumped in.

Louis was a natural swimmer once he got over his fear of the water and we stopped lessons over a month ago. We don't really swim lengths for exercise, just mess around and play games.

Catching me off guard, Louis threw me over his shoulder, and I gripped my arms around his waist. He threw me under the water before I tackled him and pinned him against the wall. We stared at each other for a moment, half an inch separating our bodies completely until I edged forwards and crashed our lips together.

Kissing Louis was unlike anything I had ever experienced. He was able to consume me whilst enhancing every sense I had, and I craved his touch badly. The way his lips would slot between mine and he would suck on my tongue to make me moan drove me mad, and he knew it.

That's exactly what he did, controlling my mouth as he pulled me into his body. His fingertips roamed every inch of my skin under the water before he landed on my ass and pressed his groin closer to mine. He rolled his hips as he sucked on my tongue and my knees buckled underneath me.

We both suddenly halted our actions after a cough slashed through the otherwise silent room. We both turned out head to find Roman grinning at us. "The Stylinson block is ready, your majesty. We require you both to declare it finished."

I nodded, finally happy that we could have our time alone and broke away from Louis's contact. Just as I took my first step to walk away, he dug his fingers into my wrist and pulled himself off the wall to rest his chin on my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"Where do you think you're going?"

I gulped. This was it; Louis wanted me in submissive mode. I looked back towards him, unsure if I should speak or if he had intended for his question to be rhetorical. He turned his attention to Roman to inform him that we would be along shortly, and the man left us alone.

I could feel the blood racing through my heart at an uncontrollable pace. I think Louis could feel it too when he smirked, and he lowered his voice to a deep rasp against my neck. "You've been naughty, Harry. Do you know what you did?"

I shook my head, unsure of what Louis had spotted to take his chance and still slightly scared to speak. "You walked away from me when I wasn't finished."

Louis suddenly brought his hand down to in between my legs, drawing a finger up the inside of my thigh and my breathing got caught in my throat. "You like that? Like me touching you, princess?" I nodded, not trusting my voice or Louis not to punish me more, and he smiled devilishly.