Chapter 16: Gotta get away from here

Louis's POV

I had spent the past few weeks growing my relationship with Harry. We had opened up about our pasts quite a lot and I wasn't quite sure how I felt about it. On one hand, I was able to let things go a bit more and it made us stronger, but on the other hand was a small voice constantly in the back of my head that told me he wouldn't love me anymore.

I had a few meetings with Mr Payne, Harry, Mother, and Father regarding how we were to tell the world the truth about Harry. I made sure that they knew exactly how I wanted Harry portrayed; charming, kind and the love of my life. He smiled when I said it out loud and I think I fell in love with him even more.

Harry was like a drug, as I have admitted before, but he was different to all the pills I had been put on over the years. None of them worked properly. They would solve one problem and create another, but this boy was able to warp my brain into thinking that everything was alright.

I suffered from constant panic attacks even though I had Harry. They started when I was about fourteen and the staff in the house would force me to eat foods I didn't want to eat. Once Mother found out she fired them, but the damage of their actions was already done. In the past, I could never find anyone that would make me calm down, so I was forced to find something instead.

The cycle of not being able to eat, panicking when I was forced to, and cutting to release all of the built-up emotions became constant. No number of antidepressants or diet plans were sufficient enough to make the pain disappear. But Harry was. He was the only one that held the power to calm me down. It wasn't easy and I have no idea how he did it, but I was grateful that he knew how. I needed him more than he would ever know.

Now that I had something worth fighting for, I didn't want to let him go. I would get upset over the smallest of things like when he had to leave me for a few hours to teach Lottie tennis. I found myself bringing my work outside on multiple occasions but when Father realised that I would just sit there staring at Harry and not do any work, he sent Roman to pin me to my office chair.

I know he was doing it for the best. I was too attached to the boy and if I didn't give him room to breathe, he was going to leave me. But the more I thought about that, the more I wanted to keep him close and never let him out of my arms. I was battling myself, and when that happens, you always lose one way or another.

Once the world knew officially about me and Harry, the staff were able to talk about it openly between themselves. They had guessed as much before when they would come in to wake me up in the mornings and he would be cuddled with me in bed, or they would walk around the house during the day to find us kissing against the wall in the corridor. They were required to remain professional, however, and had to walk past without acknowledging us.

For the past two weeks, we hardly had any privacy in the palace. Everyone was desperate to see the new happy couple, and it got to the point of me having to lock by bedroom door to be uninterrupted.

One of our butlers had walked in on us one morning with our breakfast. I was led on top of Harry, pressing our bodies together and kissing his lips passionately. We had our duvet covering the lower half of our bodies which was quite lucky if I'm honest because we were both completely naked.

Harry didn't seem to mind at first. If anything, he was more turned on by the thought of someone watching us and I grinned at the memory of the last time we were caught. I continued to kiss him, and I felt both of his hands slip under the cover to grope my ass. He pulled us closer together, not that it was possible, and I could tell he was desperate for some sort of friction.

I rocked my hips against him slightly causing our hard cocks to knock against each other. Harry moaned into my mouth before we both froze upon hearing a muffled giggle. At first, I thought it was Harry, and I could tell that he thought it was me by the look on his face. I turned my head to the side to find two young female butlers fiddling with the cutlery on the tray.