Chapter 11: Questions and cuddles

Harry's POV

A few days had passed since Louis got me off in the field. We were both a lot more affectionate after that moment, cuddling whenever we got the chance, and leaving kisses on the other's lips whenever we had to be apart.

I knew in the bottom of my stomach that I was falling head over heels in love with him, but that just made me more confused. I didn't know what we were, if Louis just wanted someone to fuck and get off with or if he was looking for a relationship.

My mind was relaxed slightly this morning when he sent Roman to wake me up. We had been swimming together the whole of yesterday and Louis had kissed me properly for the first time since the field whilst we were in the water.

I was slightly surprised to see his private secretary instead of himself thought, and my heart dropped when he began speaking. "The Prince will be unable to see you today. He is extremely busy planning something and had asked to not be disturbed." My face fell and I think Roman noticed. "Don't worry, Harry, the surprise is for you. He said be ready for five tonight and dress casual but cute."

He winked at me before he walked away, leaving me to fall back into bed and think about what an earth Louis had planned.

Five o'clock couldn't come quick enough. I showered and dressed in a pair of black jeans and an oversized browny green jumper. I found a blue headband to try and control my curls, but it didn't really work. Louis liked that they were wild, so I guess it was alright.

I was escorted to his room to be met by the most romantic scene I had ever laid eyes on. Louis had built a bed out of cushions on the balcony outside his room, strung fairy lights around the outsides, and laid out some different foods and wine on a small table.

 Louis had built a bed out of cushions on the balcony outside his room, strung fairy lights around the outsides, and laid out some different foods and wine on a small table

Not only that, but Louis was beautiful. He was sat crossed legged with his fingers nervously fiddling in his lap. He met my gaze as I walked in and smiled brightly. His cheekbones were illuminated sharply in the soft light and his eyes sparkled brighter than the stars behind him.

"Do you like it?" He was so nervous I wanted to wrap him in my arms and leaves kisses all over his face. It was perfect. He was perfect. I nodded sheepishly as I made my way over to the bed and crawled towards him. I pressed our lips together causing him to smile and kiss me back for a moment before we pulled away and sat hand in hand.

We shared the food and talked for what seemed like hours, before we were finally exhausted. As I lay on Louis's chest, we both traced patterns in the stars, pointing out shapes and words from our imaginations. I realised how late it was, and my mind suddenly panicked. We hadn't spent the night together before, and I didn't want Louis to rush into something that would scare him off. Although, he had been the one to arrange this.

"Are we staying here tonight?" I asked as I snuggled into his chest.

"Only if you want to, babe. You can go back to the wing if you would be more comfortable, but I would love for you to stay."