28.BABY PLEASE

It was the day of Jungkook's funeral.

Taehyung felt like he was made of stone.He struggled making a single move as he was so in shock and pain.

Hoseok was by his side the whole time.He held the weak boy,keeping him from fainting.Tears blurred Taehyung's vision as he whispered things to himself,stuttering.

''J-Ju....Jungkookie''.

''P-p-please....pl-please don't g-go''.

''Ba-baby please''.

His heart felt like it was going to stop at any moment now.

He prayed that it was all just a nightmare and he just wanted to wake up soon,next to Jungkook.

Sadly,it wasn't.

Hoseok just held onto the weeping boy,trying his best to stay strong for Taehyung.Taehyung shook violently as unstoppable tears poured out of his eyes as they were about to bury Jungkook.

He didn't want to let go.He screamed.

''NO!''

''N-NO!''

''P-please do-don't t-take him''

His voice grew weaker as he cried.

The buried him.

It was over.

Taehyung started screaming again,demanding to leave Jungkook.He screamed like a mad person as he tried to escape from Hoseok's grip to run towards Jungkook.

''Tae please,please let him go''

Hoseok said softly,trying to hug the poor boy.

''N-NO!''

With a lot of screaming,crying and Hoseok's soft shushes,the funeral was finished and everyone left.

Except for Taehyung and Hoseok.

Taehyung fell onto his knees as he cried,chanting the same thing again and again.

''C-come ba-back''.

"Come-come....p-please c-come b-back''.

''Co-come b-back''.

''C-come ba-back''.

We say,everything goes.
But why can't we let go?
We are never ready to let go.

Bitter.

A/N:
Hey guys :)
I am extremely sorry because of the loooooooong time that I was gone.
I felt really anxious and insecure because of this book and trust me,I still remembered about this book and I wanted to update it,but I just couldn't.

If that makes sense :)

Also, this is not the end yet.I will try to update it again so please be patient and thank you for reading and voting!

I appreciate it :)

~Sam.