24.ALL ALONE.

Jungkook walked out of the apartment building.Looking heartbroken.He knew Taehyung wasn't going to forgive him so early and he understood his situation HE put Taehyung in.

He had nowhere to go.Yoongi had took all of his money and went god knows where with Jimin.

He remembered the times he was happy with Taehyung.No lies,no cheating,no heartbreaks,no apologies.Nothing bad.

He kept on cursing at himself for ruining his relationship with Taehyung.If he didn't go at the strip club at the first place,all of this wouldn't have happened.

He regretted it so much.

But now,there was no going back.He has to suffer.He should suffer for what he did.

'What should I do?'

Was the question that went on and on inside his head.

Dark clouds started to cover the sky,followed by cold winds.He had to find shelter to avoid getting wet in the rain.He couldn't afford getting sick at this moment.

Little rain drops fell from the sky,then more and more fell.He hid under the roof a small restaurant.He was very hungry,but he didn't have a single euro to spend on food.

He just sadly stood there.Looking to the ground.Regretting everything he did with Jimin.

Every kiss,every hug, every smile,every I love you, every date, every skinship, every moment he spent with Jimin were now filled with regrets and shame.

The rain was unstoppable.It was raining for 20 minutes straight now.Jungkook looked at the grey clouds.They all looked sad.Like him.

•••

Taehyung stood in his balcony,looking at the crying clouds.Everything looked cold and grim under the grey looking sky.

He let more tears escape his puffy eyes.He hated how things turned out.His trust and heart,were totally broken.Shattered to pieces.

He cried along with the sky.

There were moments when he mentally cursed at Jungkook for his doings and hated him so much,but there were moments when he thought about things differently and thought about forgiving him but he immediately shook his head and told himself that he can't be so weak.He has to stand up for himself.Jungkook shouldn't be forgiven so easily and so early.

All he wanted now was his Hoseok hyung.He just wanted to hug him and let out all of his stress.Hoseok always calmed him down so graciously.

Suprisingly,better than Jungkook.

He didn't want to accept it.But it was true.Hoseok's arms were just so safe,so warm and comfortable he just melted into them and stopped crying.

Hoseok was so uplifting and encouraging.

He eagerly wanted to call Hoseok but,he wasn't selfish to always think about himself.So he waited for Hoseok's work hours to be over.

He just cried,and cried...

All alone.

A/N:

Shit's about to go down :(

(Also,sorry for a shitty chapter).