1.MORNING SKY

The morning sky shone brightly,the beauty it always had in it was still there.Taehyung woke up,the sun shining brightly and hitting directly on his eyes as Jungkook opened the curtains.It was just another day in their lives.Just like any day, Taehyung prepared breakfast for both of them and after eating it, Jungkook went to work.Taehyung left the house a little later than Jungkook so he got ready, alone in the large apartment and left to go to his shop.

~~~~~~

The day went well for both of them, Jungkook had a successful meeting with the clients and Taehyung also sold many paintings today.Taehyung got home at around 7:30 p.m. and started preparing dinner.It was not like he didn't want to cook,he loved to cook and if it was for Jungkook,he can even cook 1000 pans of spaghetti.He was cooking and thinking about stuff,stuff that happened at his shop...

Flashback....

"Hey you stuttering fag!oh gosh why do you even open your mouth. Awww poor fag can't even speak! hahahahaa!"said the man who was standing in front of him.

"I-I-I-I c-can sssspeak I-...."Taehyung stuttered,he didn't know what to say,he just hoped that the man would go away and stop bringing back his high school memories when he got bullied alot,he would fake being sick just to not go to school because of the bullies.

"Huh!"the man smirked."Shut up faggot!" the man barked.Taehyung just sat there,frozen.
He was tired of all that crappy people teasing him for what he can't change.

Taehyung let out a sigh of relief as the man left the store.

All day at work, Taehyung tried so hard to bring himself together and not cry and that he would let it all out when he gets home.

~End of flashback~

Taehyung stood in the kitchen,bawling out of anger and sadness.He cried and cried on how useless he was and that he should not open his mouth in public.He just wanted Jungkook to be home soon.He decided that he wasn't going to say that to his boyfriend because he was already tired and he should not stress him out just because of some nonsense people.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard the sound of the password lock.Jungkook was back home.Taehyung wiped his tears and smiled.

"I'm home taebear!!" Jungkook shouted.

"Heyyyyyy h-h-how was yyy-your day bbbabe??"The older asked."Awesome!!" he replied.

"H-hehe nice!n-n-now go aaaaa-and wash uuu-up, I'm ssssss-setting up the dinne-e-er table.I-I made sssspaghetti!!!"Taehyung said joyfully, forgetting all of his pain after seeing his lovely fiancé.

They had dinner while talking about their day and suddenly,the house phone rang.Jungkook got up to receive it while Taehyung chewed on the delicious food.

"Hello?" Jungkook said and the person on the other side replied.Jungkook's doe eyes suddenly widened and shone like the brightest stars in the galaxy.

"Yoongi hyung!" he said,happy that his high school friend had called him after so many years of loosing contact with each other.

"Yeah, it's me... Kookieeeeee how are you!?" Yoongi said,his gummy smile painted on his face.

"I'm doing great! How about you Yoongay hyung how are you doing??"Jungkook laughed,because he just said that nickname to his hyung.

"I'm great"he said
He wasn't.

"So... Jungkook,where do you live currently?"he added. "Oh I moved to Italy because of work and I'm well settled here".

"Ohhhh nice nice" Yoongi smiled.

After talking for a while about this and that,they hung up and Taehyung asked Jungkook who it was and Jungkook started talking about his dear hyung and how they had so much fun back in high school and that they were really good friends and Taehyung listened, smiling as always.

"He's in Italy, let's go over there"
Yoongi said and the other nodded.