16.JAPAN

It had been days,many days since Jungkook decided to cheat on Taehyung.He kept on meeting Jimin everyday and spent lesser and lesser time with Taehyung.

Jimin's and Jungkook's secret relationship became stronger while Jungkook's relationship with Taehyung just became.......weaker.

You have a new message!

Taehyung looked at his phone screen which was now lightened up due to a notification.

HOSEOKIE HYUNG🌻:
Taetae!~ how are you
lil bro? 

ME:
HEYYY HYUNG!😍
I'M GREAT!
HOW ABOUT YOU?

HOSEOKIE HYUNG🌻:
THAT'S GREAT!
I'M GOOD TOO!!😄
WANNA MEET UP TODAY
TAECUP?
😋😋😋

ME:
YEAHHHH SURE!
LET'S MEET AT 4 PM AT DIAMOND
CAFÉ, IT'S MY BREAK TIME!

Hoseok had always made Taehyung smile at his goofiness.He loved the little nicknames Hoseok gave him.The boy always seemed to be smiling and laughing,like he has never suffered anything.Which was good.

Taehyung was a bit upset by Jungkook's behaviour.He started being a bit distant and was on his phone most of the time.He would always be super excited to go to work,the thing he never did before.

Taehyung was disappointed,but brushed the feeling off of himself.

'Jungkook has a lot of work.So it's okay if he's on the phone for some more time.'

'He will be so hurt if he finds out that I want his attention.No I don't! He's just acting....weirdly.'

'It's okay! He has a lot of work and is always busy so I should stop even thinking about him being clung up to me all the time.'

'It's fine if he comes home...later than usual.'

'My baby works so hard!'
'I'm proud of him!'

Unfortunately,his Jungkookie is a liar.

He, yet again started overthinking.He was just too innocent to even doubt Jungkook a bit.

He trusted him with all of his heart.

'My kookoo is the best boyfriend ever!'

NO.

Taehyung continued painting the pastel sky painting he was working on while overthinking about Jungkook and attended customers.

~~~

It was already 4 pm.So he put on the sign for 'Lunch break' outside his shop and went to meet his lovely hyung.He didn't get too close to Hoseok just because he thought that Jungkook won't feel good that his fiancé is being too close with another guy even though he loved his hyung only as a good friend.

Meanwhile.... Jungkook....

Jungkook faked being very sick at work and left the building very early.

Why?you ask....
Well...just to spend time with Jimin!

He wanted to know more about his new boyfriend. What he liked to eat,what was his favourite place,what he disliked,things that comfort him and much more.

Even though Jungkook had decided to keep both of them happy,he paid more attention to Jimin.He would always bring expensive gifts for him,take him out to night dates,went on long drives with him,had a makeout session every now and then.And what not!

Well that's what cheaters do right?
Leave a precious thing behind just for a newbie.

And yes, Jungkook made Jimin quit his job of stripping as it was not safe for him to go there.He helped Jimin with his financial needs.He transferred money to his bank account.

Half of the mission accomplished.

Right now,Jimin and Jungkook were deciding to go out on a trip.

More like a honeymoon...

They kept on discussing on random places while cuddling up close to each other in Jimin's small room.

"Okayyy so this is decided now!"

Jungkook said as he kissed the other's forehead because they finally decided where to go.

With the littlest humanity left in him,he felt a little..

A LITTLE bad for Taehyung.

He never took him there.

Jungkook gave Jimin a goodbye kiss on his plump lips and left for home.

•••

He came home to a worried Taehyung who was nervously tapping his feet on the floor and pressed both palms together.

Just as Jungkook announced his presence, Taehyung widened his eyes looking at him with pure relief.

Jungkook was really late and Taehyung was worried about him all the time.Jungkook wasn't bothered to check his phone when he was with Jimin.

"O-oh my go-god K-kookie y-you ss...sscared me hon-honey! Whe-where were yo-you l-love?"

Taehyung softly asked,no even a single tone of doubt in his voice.

Jungkook lied to him again that his phone was dead and he had abundant of work to be done and Taehyung blindly trusted him.

For the millionth time.

*Time skip*

The couple were seated at the dining table having dinner very late.

Taehyung couldn't eat because he was worried about his Kookie.A liar.

But now both of them were eating and chatting.

Jungkook soon bought up the topic of the trip.

"Oohh wh-wh-where is i-it?"

"It's a business trip to..."

Jungkook scratched the back of his head.

"Japan".

Lie.

It's not a business trip.

He's going to take Jimin there.