12.CHANGES

Many days had passed and Jungkook and Jimin were still texting each other in a friendly way.

But Jimin had to do more than that.

Taehyung on the other hand,was puzzling over Jungkook's manners.He would spend hours texting and giggling lightly whenever he was on his phone.It was a big red flag because Jungkook wouldn't even sleep and just keep on texting someone.Jungkook too didn't have any friends.It was just his co-workers but he wasn't this close to them to text them in the middle of the night.

Taehyung still didn't doubt his partner.He was just too blind to see the sudden changes in Jungkook.

It wasn't like Jungkook didn't love him a lot.He still did love him.But..

Jungkook started to spend lesser and lesser time with him.Taehyung thought Jungkook was just busy and he shouldn't interrupt in his work.

Taehyung was wrong because Jungkook didn't pay any attention to his work.All he could think of was

Jimin.

He would shamelessly think about him all the time.His work progress fell down and the CEO was soon starting to notice the changes in his hardworking manager Jeon.

~At home~

Taehyung had prepared chicken curry with rice.Jungkook's favourite.He had rushed home from work just to have some extra time to prepare the dish.

°°°

Jungkook arrived home.Looking exhausted like everyday.His work is indeed difficult and he would be completely tired and hungry.

"Koo-Kookie! w-welcome ho-o-ome ba-be!"

Taehyung quickly walked towards his fiancé to hug him tightly.He didn't care about the sweat Jungkook was covered in.Hugging Jungkook was his favourite part of the day.

Hugging Jungkook was his favourite part of the day

Jungkook rested his head on Taehyung's shoulders.He smelled like honey and wood.So sweet,so pleasant.Jungkook loved the smell.

It felt wrong to even think about Jimin when he had such a loving partner at home.Taehyung made dinner and breakfast for both of them even though he also had work.Jungkook really appreciated his hardwork.

"G-go and wa-wash u-up lo-love I-I'm ssss....serving di-dinnnn..ner"

Taehyung hated speaking.He struggled every time he opened his mouth.That was the reason he had regular mental breakdowns.

Jungkook got inside their bedroom and then inside the shower,but quickly called Taehyung who hurried there.

"Wanna come inside for a quickie?"
Jungkook sensually smirked.

"Y-....yes"

~~~~

The couple sat down for dinner after a hot makeout session in the shower which had both of them breathing heavily.Taehyung ended up taking a bath with Jungkook.

Jungkook took a spoonful of the delicious-looking cuisine and his eyes widened.

"Mmmm so flavourful!"

It satisfied Taehyung so much just to see his bunny boy appreciate the food he made.All the effort was worth it.

He wanted no one and even nothing when he was with Jungkook.He made him feel like he was a Prince.The way Jungkook held him in his arms was just so magical.He could spend hours just talking to Jungkook.

Jungkook was just so caring.He was his safe place.His everything.

After they had dinner,they watched some TV, cuddling and Taehyung fell asleep,his head on Jungkook's chest.

He looked so ethereal,his small face with big, beautiful eyes and a perfectly shaped nose and thin, but kissable lips which held a bracey,boxy smile within them.He looked just so innocent,so beautiful inside out.

Jungkook lifted up the lighter one in a bridal style and tucked him inside their fluffy blanket.

You have a new message!

Jiminie hyung💗:
Hey kook!
Wanna meet up tomorrow
at lunch??
😣😣

   Me:
Yessss!
Sure why not!
😁

He shouldn't have.