6.WORST

The couple sat on the bed,hands intervined with each other as Taehyung sat between Jungkook's legs.Their foreheads were touching as they sat there,in silence.

Taehyung instantly felt better,but not totally fine.But Jungkook bought him some medicine and comforted him a lot.

Taehyung's body temperature went down to normal but his body still ached so Jungkook carefully massaged him in that position.Whenever he got sick, Jungkook would always care for him like his baby,which he was.

"Oh ssshit I-I forg-got!"Taehyung said,eyes widened, looking like he just remembered something.

"What is it hyung?"

"I-I-I b-bought you bann-nana mmilk!"Taehyung added as he shot up from the position and ran into the living room to grab their drinks.

Banana milk always made Jungkook smile bunnily and look like a real rabbit.

"H-here!"

Jungkook smiled so cutely it made Taehyung blush

Jungkook smiled so cutely it made Taehyung blush.They both then sat on the bed and enjoyed their drinks while talking and cuddling.

Just like every couple would do.
Right?

Things weren't the same with Yoongi and ...... Yoongi would always beat up the younger,after drinking a lot of alcohol,or after he got into a fight with some spoiled dude.It was like a routine for the younger.He would come back every day from his job and then after washing off his makeup,all he would see was a bruised, damned and a badly injured face in the mirror looking back at him.He couldn't do anything,he was hopeless,helpless, vulnerable and too brainwashed by Yoongi that if he'd run away,the cruel world would eat him alive.Yoongi also told him that the younger was safe with him.

Every time he left the bathroom after getting freshened up,he would prepare himself.

For the worst.

Sorryyyy a really short one but here it is

Please vote and comment!!

~sam

💜💜💜💜💜💜