15.CHEATER

After Jimin and Jungkook were done making out,both of them lay on the couch, breathing heavily.

Jungkook's eyes rolled up in pleasure and he wanted more.He even grabbed Jimin's pants to pull them down while kissing him,but Jimin said that they can't go that far right now.

He didn't mention that he had stitches in his hole so he couldn't have sex right now.

Jungkook was too blown away by how beautiful Jimin was that he forgot about Taehyung who might be waiting for him at home.

The guilt and shame took over him as he remembered the deep kiss he just had with another male.

He was indeed a...

CHEATER.

He tells Jimin that he'll be back tomorrow when he'll have a lunch break and they'll hang out a bit.

Yoongi,all this time,spent his days in his friend's house.He was feeling really horny and wanted some release.But it could only happen after Jimin will make Jungkook transfer money to his bank account.He had to wait until then.Yoongi always thought that Jimin loved him,but in reality, Jimin didn't.He wanted to run away from him but he was stuck with him and had to spend his life with his devilish husband who abuses him everyday.

But after Jimin met Jungkook,the littlest hope arised within him that Jungkook will save him from Yoongi.But he had told Jungkook that he didn't have a boyfriend and that he got out of an abusive relationship.

He was still in it.

Jungkook left Jimin's apartment and drove home.He opened his apartment door to meet with a bored,alone Taehyung.He waa looking at the ground, doing nothing.

He shouldn't have just left him alone in the house

He shouldn't have just left him alone in the house.He might've got bored.

"Honey! I'm home!"

Taehyung quickly snapped his head up and gave the younger a bracey smile and shot up to hug him tight.

"Awwwh my taebear was getting bored without me huh?"

"Y-yes ba-ba-babe I-I was-was so bo-bor-bored"

Taehyung pouted, looking like a little puppy who just saw his owner after a long time.Jungkook held Taehyung's little waist as he made their way to the large couch.

"So what do you wanna do hun?"

"P-play bo-board ga-ames!''

Jungkook sighed.It was boring but he faked a smile for the excited male.Taehyung was precious.

And so was Jimin.

•••

It had been days of Jungkook, cheating on his fiancé with another man.

He felt like a total liar.Still he continued to cheat on Taehyung who did nothing wrong.

Jungkook would go to work everyday like usual,but as soon as he got his lunch break,he rushed for Jimin's apartment.He couldn't wait to see the older, attractive male everyday.

Jimin and Jungkook met everyday at the apartment and sometimes even went on dates.Jungkook just loved him so much.

And so did Jimin.

But he was scared.