13.I LOVE YOU

Jungkook was very excited to meet up with the guy he shamelessly had a crush on.He dressed up well for Jimin.He wore a thin white shirt with tight leather pants.

It was a Sunday.He was supposed to spend time with Taehyung.

But here he was,at a date with a new guy.Even though he was already in a happy relationship.Jimin really made him go crazy after him.

Jungkook took a seat on the soft, cushioned chair and eagerly waited for him.

Then he arrived.Jungkook's heart was racing and his hands were sweating.He felt pathetic,but Jimin was really something.

Jimin was a black t-shirt and tight black jeans with a decent denim jacket.He looked stunning.Absolutely stunning.

"Hey! here!here!"

Jungkook waved his hands in the air to grab Jimin's attention and make him look at his way.

Jimin immediately noticed Jungkook and smiled so beautifully at him it made Jungkook's heart swell.Jimin also wore makeup which made him look more like a model.He was just so.Attractive.

After seeing Jimin for such a long time, Jungkook started to find  Taehyung lesser and lesser attractive.

What kind of a jerk has he become?

Jimin walked towards Jungkook and sat down on the chair but he immediately stood up.With an expression of pain,he scrunched his eyes and pressed his lips together as if he was in great pain.

His hole hurt alot because of how many times Yoongi had...

raped him.

Yes,he got raped almost everyday by his husband.Yoongi would force Jimin to have sex with him and if Jimin declined his demands,saying that he was really tired after his tough work and running home,Yoongi would start to rape him.

Jimin's screams and cries were of no use.Yoongi pushes himself inside of Jimin forcefully, without any lube or stretching.It happend almost everyday.It hurt a lot.So much that Jimin couldn't even sit property.

"Hey! what's wrong hyung?''

"Oh!I um... it's nothing I just fell on my butt because I was running late to meet you" Jimin chuckled.

Lie.

"Ohh... please take care next time.Let me help you sit"

Jungkook carefully held Jimin's tiny waist and slowly placing his back on the back of the chair.Jungkook had butterflies on his stomach.It was the first time he was holding Jimin's waist.The thing he wanted to do for so long.

''Thanks'' Jimin softly said.

"No problem!"

They sat down and talked for a while.Jungkook's heart was beating so fast all the time.Soon,a waiter approached them and took their orders.

"I-.... Jungkook I want to tell you something"

Jungkook instantly knew what that something was.

'Is he going to confess to me?'

'It's a bit too early to do so'

'Well...I don't even know that he's going to confess to me for sure'

Jungkook was lost in his delusional thoughts.Jimin looked really nervous.He didn't know about Jungkook's relationship with Taehyung because when he asked him about it he said...

No.

Yoongi hadn't mentioned that to Jimin so Jimin didn't know if Jungkook had a boyfriend.

"I-..."

''I LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK!"

Jungkook gasped,he was so shocked.The guy he started to fall for had confessed to him at the first place!It was like a jackpot for him.But he thought about Taehyung....

Should I tell him about Taehyung?

No! he'll think that I'm a liar!

But... Taehyung..what do I do?

I can't break Jimin's heart, neither Taehyung's.

Ok,I will keep both of them happy.

"Jimin hyung.... you're not kidding right?" Jungkook nervously chuckeld.

"No.Absolutely no Jungkook.I do love you so much.You're so sweet and kind to me even if I do... that job...I love you so much.So much."

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's sweaty hands and looked him in the eyes.He had told this to multiple people but this one....

It was a real,true 'I LOVE YOU'. He totally meant it.Jungkook was his saviour.The one who made him feel better in his hard times.He truly loved Jungkook.With all of his heart.

"I have a...."

Boyfriend.

Say it Jungkook.

Taehyung trusts you so much!

"I-I have a crush on you hyung like for a l-long time so..."

"I...I love you too Jiminie hyung"

Jungkook was wrong,but he was right too.He just didn't want to break the heart of this lonely boy.He couldn't break Taehyung's heart either.Taehyung had no one except for him.Taehyung trusted him with everything.

I'll keep Jimin a secret.

I'll be with Jimin half of the time and with Taehyung the other.

Taehyung just shouldn't know about it and he won't.He never doubts me or checks my phone so it's all good.I'll be in great trouble if Taehyung found out.

But both of them will be happy!

What can go wrong?

Right?