11.FALL

WARNING:
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

Yoongi was now looking at Jimin dead in the eyes.Then he punched his face and Jimin felt a sharp pain growing on his cheeks.Yoongi then grabbed his hair and threw him to the ground,making a loud, bone chilling thud.

"Where the fuck is the money Jungkook was supposed to give you?!, haven't you manipulated him yet? YOU WHORE!"

"I want the freaking money! we're running short of it!"

Jimin was in too much pain,he couldn't speak, neither he could move a muscle nor he could say his side of the story.Jungkook hasn't visited the club since two weeks.He didn't have his number yet so he couldn't contact him to meet up somewhere.

The older started kicking the already exhausted man.Jimin couldn't breathe anymore.The excruciating pain taking over his body and every bone in his body ached so much.He just wanted to run away from Yoongi or die in peace.He couldn't live like this anymore.He hated his life,he hated himself.

These days when Jimin was abused so much,the only thing which comforted him was Jungkook's sweet little gestures towards him and his calming voice,his bunny smile,he talked to him with so much respect.Jimin couldn't help but.....

fall for him.

Jimin laid on the ground,in inexpressible pain, thinking about Jungkook and how sweet he his.These days,only Jungkook was the one who made him smile even the slightest.He thought of them being together.No pain,no beatings,no crying,no scoldings just a sweet love life.But, Jimin wasn't allowed to fall for any target.He didn't actually because Yoongi's targets were always some 60 year old rich men who just wanted sex and paid Jimin for every night.But Jungkook was different.

Jimin then fell into a deep slumber, imagining things with Jungkook that were never going to happen.

But...they were

~The next day~

It's been 2 weeks since Jungkook had met Jimin.He really was interested in that boy.He regretted not giving the older his number yet.He really wanted to meet him.

So he decided to go there....

~At the club~

It felt wrong to Jungkook that he was there,at the strip club, waiting for the guy he barely knew,even though he had his fiance waiting for him at home.Jungkook just couldn't get him off his mind.He was really taking over him.But it still felt wrong.

Jungkook was now seated in the front seat to watch the beautiful boy's performance.And he came, looking gorgeous as always.He wore a formal coat which won't stay longer on his body and he looked stunning in silver hair!

The most fun part in his performances was that he always wore full clothes when he came on the stage and slowly removed all of them

The most fun part in his performances was that he always wore full clothes when he came on the stage and slowly removed all of them.It was a  great sight.

Then he started stripping and dancing and man he was as awesome as always! Every move, every split, every hip thrust was so sensual.Everyone loved it.

°Time skip°

Jungkook and Jimin met outside the club after his show was over.They both exchanged numbers and Jimin's,more like Yoongi's dirty game was about to start.

~Taekook's home~

Jungkook arrived home, feeling like walking on flowers when his crush asked for his number.

Taehyung greeted Jungkook sweetly but, for some reason,he looked sad.Well,that was nothing new for Jungkook.

Well,that was nothing new for Jungkook

''Babe?What happened love?"

Jungkook walked towards his upset fiancé to comfort him,it was like his everyday routine.He didn't mind it and he liked to make his baby happy but deep down,it was too much as it would take Jungkook hours to comfort the older male.But he loved him anyway.

"Honey, tell me please" Jungkook held Taehyung's hand and looked in his beautiful,big eyes.

"I-I ah i-i-it's no-nothing" Taehyung sadly smiled.He was still overthinking about a stupid topic.

Jungkook kept asking Taehyung what was he so sad about but he gently refused.

"Baby you should not hide anything from me.I love you so much darling please let me know what's bothering you" Jungkook softly said,still looking at Taehyung in the eyes.

"I-I don't th-think yo-you'll llll...like what I-I'll say sssso just l-le-let it go b-babe" Taehyung was still refusing but Jungkook wanted to know what was bothering him so much.He simply couldn't see his innocent man,upset like this.

"Baby please?"

Taehyung took a deep breath and let his mouth put out the words he has kept in his heart for so long.

"W-would you le-leave mmm....me for a-a-another guy li-like I'm n-not doubti-doubting y-you but if h-he's bet-better t-t-than m-"

Taehyung was shut off but Jungkook as he placed a finger on his lips and said,

"NO NO NO HYUNG! OF COURSE NOT!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

yes.