26.GONE, FOREVER.

WARNING∆
Suicidal thoughts and attempt of suicide.

Please remember that suicide isn't the way out!

If you are going through problems, please talk to someone.

"T-Ta.....Tarso?!"

              ~The next morning~

The vibrant morning sun shone brightly.Birds chirped cheerfully as they met up with their friends.Dew drops formed on the leaves which looked like tiny crystals.Fresh and warm winds blew after a rainy night.

Taehyung woke up later than usual.All night he kept thinking about calling Jungkook.He still couldn't.He just kept staring at his phone.But,he would tear up every time and give up.

He always thought that Jungkook won't love him again.He knew that he had so many flaws and he hated that.After Jungkook cheated on  him,he always thought that no one will love him truly and he was not worthy of love.

He even thought that Jungkook had never loved him.If he loved him truly then he wouldn't have cheated on him like that.

Because of these negative thoughts,he grew more and more insecure about himself.

He hated waking up because he had to deal with all the negative thoughts all day.Hoseok was the only reason he felt at least a bit encouraged and cheered up.

But,his heart still felt empty...

He got out of bed and went inside the bathroom.He looked at his weak body in the mirror.He looked so skinny and weak.

His cheeks were pressed inside and he had large dark circles and eye bags.Hs eyes were still red.

He was tired of crying.Tired of feeling heartbroken.Tired of the emptiness in his heart.

He gathered himself up.Took deep breaths,looked at himself in the mirror and told himself.

"I-I wi-w-will d-do i....it.N-now".

With that,he walked towards his bed and grabbed his phone from the bedside table.He unlocked it and went to the contacts.

Suddenly,a news notification popped up on the top of his screen.His heart stopped.

              BREAKING NEWS∆

•FORMER MANAGER OF XXX COMPANY JEON JUNGKOOK FOUND LIFELESS IN AN ALLEYWAY!•

•RESEARCH SAYS THAT IT WAS SUICIDE BY OVERDOSING ON CYANIDE PILLS.•

•HE WAS ALREADY DEAD WHEN WE ARRIVED AT THE SCENE•

•THE REASON OF SUICIDE IS STILL A MYSTERY BUT HIS EX CO-WORKERS SAY THAT IT CAN BE THE PRESSURE OF GETTING FIRED FROM HIS JOB•

He rubbed his eyes again and again.His heart was thumping inside his chest and he was unable to breathe.He gasped for air and his body began shaking.

'No'

'No'

'No'

'No'

'NO!'

Tears flowed from his eyes and spilled down his shaking face.He couldn't believe his eyes.

'No this...this is fake r-right?'

'There can be another J-Jeon Jungkook..... right?'

He refused to believe it until he saw that there were photos attached in the article.

There were heartbreaking photos of Jungkook lying down, lifeless in an alleyway.His clothes were torn and dirty,his whole condition was so bad.

Taehyung screamed,his body turned warm from extreme shock and fear.He just hoped that all of this is a nightmare and prayed for it end soon.

Sadly,it was not...

He cried very loudly and covered his mouth.He was literally screaming-crying.His body was still shaking uncontrollably as he cried his throat out.

It felt like the worst moment of his life.

Just then,his phone rang and the person calling was Hoseok.He gasped for air again and with extremely shaky hands,reached out for his phone.

Taehyung picked up but couldn't utter a single word.He just kept crying loudly to a scared Hoseok on the other side.He had called to give Taehyung the worst news of his life but,after hearing Taehyung's uncontrollable crying,he knew that Taehyung already got the news.He himself couldn't believe it.He was tearing up but he had to stay strong for Taehyung.

"TAEHYUNG-AH W-WHERE ARE YOU?"

Taehyung tried to speak but couldn't.He opened his mouth but began crying more every time.

"H-H-Ho....Hose-Ho-"

He couldn't speak.His breathing got even more heavy to the point he couldn't speak at all.

Hoseok told the café's owner about the situation and told him that he had to go and the owner gave him the permission right away.

Without taking any of his belongings,he sprinted towards Taehyung's apartment and rushed inside the house.

Taehyung was still on the bed.He tried to speak but only loud,breathy cries escaped his lips.He was shaking violently as tears poured out of his eyes like a stream.

"Taehyung-ah!"

Hoseok rushed towards the weak, shaking boy and held him in his arms.He couldn't say that 'It's okay' because it's not!

He just hugged him tightly as he cried along with Taehyung.

"Ju-J-Jungkoo-kookie.....Ho-H-Hos-Hoseokie hyu-hyung!"

He said between choked sobs.His heart was about to pump out of his chest.

"Taehyungie,Taehyungie calm down,please!"

Hoseok couldn't help but cry.His precious Taehyung just lost an important person in his life.It broke his heart into a million pieces to see Taehyung cry breathlessly.

It was all over.

If only Jungkook had waited for some time longer,he wouldn't have left the world like this.

If only he had kept himself together...

If only he had waited a little longer...

But now,he was gone, forever.

A/N:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K+ READSSSSS AND 300+ VOTESSSS!!
I didn't expect this much thank youuuuuuuuu!!!💜💜
Love you all!!

I can't believe you all are reading this crap but thank you again!!

I've decided everything for my new Yoonmin book which will be much better!

And if you want to ask any questions about me,please ask away in the comments!!

Thank you for reading and loving this book💜