22.LET GO

It has been 2 days since Taehyung caught them.Jungkook still wasn't ready yet to go and talk to him and ask for forgiveness,even though he knew it will be so hard for Taehyung to do so.

Jimin insisted that he should go and talk to him but Jungkook said he needed time.He was ashamed to face him.

Taehyung,on the other hand,cried all day and even starved himself.

He totally refused to eat even after Hoseok's protests.Hoseok,like a responsible hyung,visited Taehyung everyday and comforted him a lot.Taehyung was still recovering from the heartbreak and Hoseok was always there for him.Comforting him.Saying loving words to him.Calming him down.

He was there with him all the time.He would spend hours with Taehyung, lovingly hugging him while tears poured out of Taehyung's eyes.He didn't mind at all if his shirt was all wet from Taehyung's tears.

He just loved to comfort him in every way possible.

•••

Jimin was holding Jungkook as he sobbed more and more.Suddenly,they heard the door open loudly....

It's him.

The person Jimin did not want to see.

Ever in his life.

Yoongi.

Jimin looked pale from fear.His secret was going to be exposed in front of Jungkook.The one that he loved.Yoongi won't keep his mouth shut and Jimin knew it.

"Well hello there".

Jungkook's head snapped up.He was beyond shocked to see his Yoongi hyung.

"Yoongi hyung?"

"What are you doing here?"

Jungkook was really confused.What is he doing at Jimin's apartment?

"Kookie, I know you're confused.Let me explain to you"

Yoongi's voice always ran shivers down Jimin's spine.He closed his eyes.Waiting for his dirty secret to be exposed by his husband.

Yoongi told everything.Everything about the plan to Jimin lying to him about being single to them just using him for money and every single detail.

Jungkook's heart stopped.He couldn't believe his ears.

How can his Yoongi hyung do this to him?

But his Yoongi hyung is not the same anymore.

Tears exploded out of Jimin's eyes.He knew that now,at this moment, he's seeing Jungkook for the last time.

Yoongi voice was menacing and dominating.Jungkook didn't dare ask him anything.

Jungkook sadly looked at Jimin.Jimin didn't dare to look at Jungkook.He felt dirty and extremely ashamed for what he did to Jungkook.

He just used him.Played with his feelings.Ruined his love life.

"J-Jiminie hyung did-did you...."

Jungkook's voice was just above than a whisper.He looked completely heartbroken.His Yoongi hyung betrayed him,His Jiminie hyung betrayed him.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook"

All the kisses,all  the hugs,all the loving words,all the cuddles,all the 'I LOVE YOUs' were just a part of a plan?!

It was too much for Jungkook.He couldn't believe it.

It felt like a nightmare.

But it was reality,it was really happening.

Yoongi slided out a gun from his pocket and threatened Jungkook to give his wallet to him.His credit cards.His expensive watch.Everything.Yoongi also asked for his phone but Jungkook lied that he left it at home.

This wasn't the Yoongi he knew before.He changed totally.

Jimin was crying badly now.He didn't want to let go.

He loved Jungkook so much.

"Okay Jungkook,you can leave now"

Yoongi's voice was scary.

"But hyung I-I don't have anywhere to go!"

"Get the fuck out!"

Yoongi held his collar and threw him outside.Jimin was crying like a mad person right now.He wanted Jungkook.He still loves him a lot.He didn't want to live with Yoongi.At all.

"Why are you crying!You pig!Did you fall for him?!"

Yoongi slapped Jimin's wet cheek followed by another slap.

And he went on...

And Jungkook was left there,alone,betrayed and with nowhere to go.

Just one place was left right now......

His and Taehyung's apartment.

A/N:

Helloooooo lovely people!!💗

Please tell me in the comments how you all are liking it this far!

And thank you so much for 1K reads!!!!!! I'm so happyyyyyyy💜💜

Please look forward to the upcoming chapters 💜

Love you all💗💗