~INTRO CHAPTER~

Jeon Jungkook-(23), muscular yet soft-featured man,young but really successful and the manager of the most famous and successful company in the country,has no family,he has a well-built body and a handsome face everyone craved for,is engaged with Kim Taehyung,loves him and only him until....

Kim Taehyung-(25),the most innocent and lovely person you could ask for,loves painting,animals,polaroids, strawberry milk ^^,Jungkook of course 💕,has a small art shop his fiancé gifted him because he loved painting,has no family too,he has a naturally beautiful face and feminine body unlike his fiancé,is insecure,suffered from depression and anxiety disorders,overthinker,is engaged to Jungkook,the only love of his life.

Even though Taehyung is like a precious piece of art,he has a really bad stammering disorder, (Dysphemia)is a speech disorder which the flow of speech is disrupted by involuntary repetition and prolongations of sound, syllables, words or phrases as well as involuntary silent pauses or blocks in which the person who strutters is unable to produce sounds.

For example:
"I-I....I am K-k-k-kim Tae-h-hyung"

Because of this, Taehyung gets really frustrated and sometimes,even starts to cry and he felt so bad for not being able to speak properly.But,his loving fiancé Jungkook always made him feel loved and cared for.He always made him feel that his stuttering wasn't a problem for him (but deep down,it was). Taehyung also wore braces which Jungkook found really unattractive,but he never told Taehyung about it, because he loved him unconditionally.

They were going to get married soon and they were really looking forward to that day and were really excited.They lived in a nice and big apartment with many rooms.They were never short of money.They lived a happy and satisfied life.They promised each other that they will not let go of each other and that there would be no word like 'Cheating' in their dictionary.They had also promised to stay loyal with each other.

BUT...PROMISES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN.

(other characters are a surprise :) )