18.CAUGHT

Well...hello there lovelies!!
This chapter is going to be the most awaited one for you all!!
Cuz...........
The title says it all!!
;)

The couple's Japan trip went great.Jungkook even took Jimin to the cherry blossoms and they enjoyed a lot.

Jungkook even took Jimin to the cherry blossoms and they enjoyed a lot

But, Taehyung was dying to go see the cherry blossoms with Jungkook.

But,well......

Jungkook had returned after 2 weeks and Taehyung was overjoyed!

Taehyung didn't go to work that day just to prepare a special dinner with a little cake with the words 'WELCOME BACK BABY KOO'.

Taehyung was so precious,he worked so hard for his welcome back party.

He didn't know the truth.

Well... he's not supposed to know.

He shouldn't know.

He won't know.

Right?

Jungkook was really tired.He took a quick bath and joined his happy, giggling fiancé.Taehyung was really happy that Jungkook was back.

After these fourteen days of complete loneliness, Jungkook was back!

It was already monsoon in Italy,so Taehyung closed the windows to muffle the sounds of the strong-blowing winds and water pouring out of the sky.

They both talked a lot,enjoying the special meal he had prepared.

Jungkook told him about all the places he visited with his...

Co-workers.

Lie.

Taehyung kept smiling throughout the whole chat they had.He was just so happy.

No one knows if he can handle such a big heart break or not.

Separating him from Jungkook was the worst thing you could to him.

Letting go of Jungkook would be his first death,he was always afraid of.

But in his world of fantasy, Jungkook won't ever even think about cheating on him so he was reassured by himself.

~~~

It's been three weeks since they went to their honeymoon.Jungkook and Jimin's relationship was going great.But Jimin dreaded the day on which Yoongi would burst into the house and take him away from Jungkook.The one that treated him so gently,so politely,so nicely.He didn't want to live with Yoongi,even if he didn't have to do the job of a stripper anymore.

More than anything,he wanted to live with Jungkook forever.

After having sex for the first time,Jimin and Jungkook quite became addicted to it.