20.THERE FOR YOU

A/N:
I've added a song too for this chapter so please click on the play button to enjoy the chapter with a beautiful song!!🌌

~At Taekook's house~

Taehyung couldn't feel his body.

His whole body felt numb.He couldn't even bring himself together to move a single muscle.

It was all too much for him to process.

Jungkook,his fiancé,the love of his life,his everything,was on the bed having sex with another male in his absence.

Tears didn't stop flowing down his cheeks even for a single second.

It was like the whole world came crashing down on him.

It hurt even more to think that Jungkook just left.No shame.No explanation.No comforting.Nothing.

He just left him behind.

All alone.

Crying his eyes out.

Just because of him.

And he,just left.

Taehyung's trust for Jungkook had totally broken.He didn't trust him anymore.

Even a little bit.

He brought himself together and dragged himself towards the bathroom to wash his face but it was of no use.More tears started pouring out of his eyes.

At the moment,all he saw was....

The sharp blade which was inside the razor.

He picked it up.

•••

"Jungkook....calm down,sshhh it's okay, it's okay"

It's not,but he had to comfort the younger as best as he could.

He wanted to live the few days that were left,with Jungkook.

He wanted to talk to Jungkook about the furious guy back at their apartment.But this didn't seem like the best time to talk about it.

Jungkook cried loudly.Making tears appear in Jimin's eyes at the sight.It hurt to see him like that.

"It's all m-my fau-fault!"

Jungkook stammered between sobs as he said that.

"I-I thought I could m-make you both happy at t-the same time"

Jungkook's face was all red from crying.His breathing got uneven.

"Kookie!Kookie! Breathe,breathe....please you're getting out of breath!"

Jimin held Jungkook's neck and put their foreheads together as he guided Jungkook to breathe evenly.

He too,felt extremely hurt that Jungkook lied to him about not having a partner.But Jungkook is with him now.....

Yeah he is.

But....

•••

Taehyung sobbed loudly as he pressed his phone against his ears.The blade still in his hands.

He didn't cut himself.He was afraid to do it as blood looks scary to him.

He chose the right person to call right now.

Hoseok.

Hoseokie hyung🌻:
"Hello Taetae!"

Me:
"Ho-Hoseokie h!hyung!"

Taehyung's voice was sore.It sounded pitiable and dreadful.

Hoseok was freaked out by that.It was his lunch break and he already wanted to dash towards Taehyung's place and help with whatever was wrong.

Hoseokie hyung🌻:
"TAETAE!"
"ARE YOU OKAY?"
"DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO JUNGKOOK?"
"ARE YOU HURT SOMEWHERE?"
"TAETAE!ANSWER ME!''

Me:
"H-hyung I-I-I....."
"Pl-please.Co-come.He-here!"

Taehyung choked in between sobs and felt helpless.

He wanted someone right now.

He can't handle this himself.

He's weak,so weak.

°After 10 minutes°

Hoseok ran all the way from his workplace to Taehyung and Jungkook's apartment.

He was so freaked out by Taehyung's way of talking.

"TAE!WHERE ARE YOU!"

Hoseok shouted.Expecting not to see Jungkook covered in blood and Taehyung sobbing beside him,feeling helpess.

But,that was not what he saw.

He saw a broken down Taehyung.Hair messed up,eyes puffy and red along with his beautiful small face.

He was sitting on the ground.Knees touching his forehead as he wrapped his hands around his legs.Crying uncontrollably.

"Taetae....what happened sweetheart? you scared me!"

Hoseok was so scared that something is terribly wrong with Taehyung.

He quickly approached the crying boy who was breaking apart in front of him.

After he felt Hoseok touch him softly as to check whether he was okay or not, Taehyung quickly hugged him.

''T-thank.Y-you.!"

Taehyung was literally screaming-crying right now.He looked so heartbroken.

Hoseok instantly wanted to know the reason behind his precious dongsaeng crying so bad.

°°°
After hours of comforting, Taehyung was finally able to speak out some words.

"H-he....Ju-Jungkook ch-ch-cheated on m-me.... I-I cau-caught him ha-having s-sex wi-with a-another guy-guy today"

"WHAT?!"

Hoseok's eyes widened.He was so shocked by this.He was out of words right now.

Who can even cheat on this precious piece of art that only deserves to be loved?

"I'll be there for you Tae, don't you worry".

A/N:
THANK YOU FOR SO MANY COMMENTSSSSSS💜💜

I'M SO HAPPY SKSNSHKQNSSHSJSJSKWWKSJSKJSJSKS.