-FLASHBACK-

!TRIGGER WARNING!
SUICIDE.
IF YOU'RE TRIGGERED BY SUCH TOPICS,PLEASE SKIP THE CHAPTER.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.

After buying those pills,Jungkook sat in the alleyway,thinking.

He felt like a betrayer,a liar.He felt dirty,so dirty.He messed everything up.He got blinded by lust.So blinded that he stopped caring about Taehyung.

''Did I even love him?Ever in my life?''

He started to question his love for Taehyung.All the affection,all the kisses,all the ''I LOVE YOUs'',all the hugs,all the moments they lovingly spent together,all the love.

''Was it all fake?''

"It was".

He thought to himself.He finally realized that the feelings he had for Taehyung,was not love.

Neither did he love Taehyung,nor Jimin.

Because,the feelings he had for Jimin,was also not love.It was pure lust.

''But I....love Taetae hyung,he was my first love!''

''Did I?''

''No''.

''If I really loved him,I wouldn't have been thinking about that Jimin when I was with Taetae hyung''

''I can't believe that I fell in lust for a betrayer!''

This time,he blurted out the words.

Frustrated, he gripped on his hair as he started sobbing.He regretted every moment,every breath,every second he spent with Jimin.It was too late to regret now.It was over,everything.His relationship with Taehyung was over.

He felt even worse when he thought about the time he was cheating on Taehyung so easily.He didn't even think about the thing they were about to get married.

And his life,well that was going to end after a few moments if Taehyung didn't call or text him.Even a dot from Taehyung would be enough to save his life.

He felt like a total coward,crying on the streets,waiting for a sign.He felt like a coward,ending his own life because he did not know what to do.

He held the pills,six of them.

His heart ached,cold sweat dripping down his body,his hands started shaking.

It was going to be painful.But he was ready to suffer it.His life was miserable at this moment.He should've waited longer.He should've tried to make things better.He should've tried atleast.

He should've atleast thought about the effect he would leave on Taehyung's life if he ended his life like this.But,he wasn't thinking straight.All he could think of at this moment,was to end his pathetic life.

He squeezed his eyes shut,praying for a notification on his phone.He wanted to die at the moment,but at the same time,felt scared and wanted someone to stop him.

He took deep breaths.He held the pills,ready to pop them inside his mouth and get ready for the torture.

But then...

His phone rang.Probably sounding like the most beautiful sound in the world for him at the moment.His eyes were all glossy as he smiled wholeheartedly.His vision got blurry and he could barely see the name of the person calling him.

He just took it as a surprise and pressed on the blurry green button.

''T...Ta..''

''TARSO?''

''WHAT THE FUCK JUNGKOOK?!''

''WHEN ARE YOU PLANNING TO RETURN MY FUCKING MONEY?''

Tarso screamed at Jungkook.Even though he didn't really need the money at the moment.He just wanted to mess with Jungkook,unaware of the fact that why Jungkook had borrowed his money.

He threatened Jungkook badly.Scaring him more than he already was.

He hung up.Blackmailing Jungkook.

''Wow.Another reason to die''.

He chuckled,clearly losing his mind right now,as he made...

The last mistake of his life.

A/N:
Sooooo I'm back :)
Nothing bad had happened to me so don't worry!
I just really lacked the motivation to write as I'm not very happy with this book and I want to end it soon...

But,I won't mess up the ending.I'll describe everything well :)

AAAAAAANNDDD!
MY NEW YOONMIN BOOK 'ASHES TO ASTERS' WILL BE OUT SOON!

YES,I'LL WRITE BOTH OF THEM TOGETHER!

SO PLEASE STAY TUNED AND SUPPORT ME OVER THERE TOO!!

AUTHOR LOVES YOU ALL!