27.PLEASE COME BACK

∆WARNING∆

Contains scenes from a suicide scene.

The air grew thicker,almost suffocating both of them.The room was filled with Taehyung's breathless cries and Hoseok's shushes.

All of Hoseok's comforts were of no use.Taehyung wasn't going calm down even for a second.

Hoseok tightly wrapped his arms around Taehyung while silently crying himself,his head on Taehyung's chest.Both of them didn't know why Jungkook did this.They were in complete shock and despair.

Hoseok could feel Taehyung's pounding heart on his head.He felt so bad for him and wanted to always be there for him as he had promised before.

"Taehyung-ah".

Hoseok said in a nectarous voice.He had to be strong for Taehyung.He had to.

He will.

For sure.

Taehyung's body was still shaky.Tears didn't stop flowing down his cheeks.He couldn't move an inch.His body felt so numb that he couldn't even wrap his arms around the silently crying Hoseok.

But still,no matter how numb his body felt,he wanted to see Jungkook.

Just once more.

For the last time.

"H-Ho-Hoseok h-hyu-hyung".

Taehyung finally spoke and Hoseok quickly looked up.

"Yes?"

He asked in a voice,softer than cotton while caressing Taehyung's head.

"I-I wa-want to...."

"I w-want t-to see-see Ju-J-Jungkoo-kookie".

"Ju-just one-one l-last ti-time".

With that,he broke into heartbreaking sobs.

Hoseok gently helped Taehyung up as they walked towards the door.And they proceeded towards the alleyway given in the article.

The narrow alleyway was already filled with people,police cars and policemen.

Taehyung's heartbeat picked up it's pace again.He left Hoseok's hand and rushed towards where Jungkook might be in sight.

And he saw him...

He saw Jungkook's lifeless body, surrounded by some paramedics and cops and was getting checked.He wanted to go and hold Jungkook in his arms for the last time but the cops won't let him.

"Pl-please l-let me-me go!"

"P-PLEASE!"

Taehyung protested while crying like a mad person as Hoseok appears from behind.He tried to hold Taehyung back from crossing the line that the police had made.

But Taehyung won't listen to any of it.He desparately tried to rush towards Jungkook, screaming.

"JU-JUNGKOOKIE!"

Hoseok couldn't see this anymore,so he asked one cop to let Taehyung inside just for a few minutes.He told him that Jungkook was special in Taehyung's life.

After some requests,the cop finally let Taehyung inside the taped area and he rushed inside and held Jungkook and his heart shattered to pieces.Jungkook's body was so cold and stiff.

"W-w-why?!"

"W-WHY?!"

Taehyung held him in his arms and cried.It was such a heartbreaking sight to look at.

The whole world came crashing down on Taehyung.It all felt like he was dead too.He just lost a piece of his heart.His safe place.His home.His Jungkookie.

His Jungkookie who failed to love him.

He just held him in his arms and let all the memories rushing inside his mind.

The lovely memories he had with Jungkook.

"I'm home Taebear!"

"I love you TaeTae hyung"

He remembered how bunnily he smiled.How carefully he held him.How nicely he comforted him.

How easily he cheate-

He remembered every kiss,every hug, every moment he spent with Jungkook,every breath he took with him.How Taehyung would just want Jungkook's arms whenever he was sad.

How he would happily prepare dinner for two of them even after a long day at work.

How Jungkook would listen to him,all of his problems.

Yes,he broke Taehyung's heart.His trust.Made him suffer.

Yes,he cheated on him.Lied to him everyday.Met up with another male behind his back.

Yes,he wanted Jungkook to get out of his sight.

But he never wanted this to happen.

"Jun-Jungkookie"

Taehyung looked at him.Jungkook's chest and face were wet with Taehyung's tears.

But,it wasn't a Disney movie in which tears from a loved one could bring someone back to life.

He had to finally let go.The paramedics were going to call the funeral home to take him and prepare for the funeral.

Taehyung didn't want to leave him.He held held him tightly.

He wasn't ready to let go.

But,he had to.

So,he held him tightly, wrapping his arms around him as he whispered.

"P-please c-come ba-back".

A/N:

Hi :)

You guys are reading this?

I can't believe it!!!
Thank you for the support!
💖💖💖