25.ONE CALL AWAY(part 2)

A/N:
Hellooooo!!💜
This actually has a part 2 because I make covers for every chapter.
You can see them at the beginning of every chapter if your internet is on.

Jungkook couldn't live like that anymore.He was more than exhausted now.So he made the decision....to...

~At Taekook's apartment~

Everyday was like another challenge for Taehyung.He felt so down.The best part of his day was when Hoseok visited him.He would cheer him up everytime.He loved Hoseok's company a lot.

But he still had to decide whether to call Jungkook or not.He asked Hoseok about it and he told him to do what he feels like.Not under any pressure.

Everyday,he would take his phone in his hand,but kept it back.Everytime.He just couldn't bring himself together to do it.Everytime he picked the phone to call him,he would think about all the disgusting things Jungkook did when he was unaware of all that.

It was all so pressurising for him.He was so mad at him,but at the same time,wanted to call Jungkook.

Whenever he was frustrated,he would call Hoseok on the phone and talk to him for hours.It was so relieving and calming to talk to Hoseok.He would say so much inspiring and uplifting words which would clear up his head.

He still wasn't ready to call Jungkook yet.Seven months was a very long time to give him a second chance.But if Jungkook was genuine with him and promised to never repeat his mistake again,he can think about forgiving him.

But the wound will take a long time to heal.

So,he decided to take some more time to call him.Whenever he felt ready to do so.

But, it's getting late...

Jungkook thought about it a hundred times before getting up and dragging himself to go to his house.

He knocked on the door weakly.It was the house of one of his co-workers.He wanted to spare some Euros from him which he could never return.He wasn't the nicest person but Jungkook only knew his home so he went there.

The man opened the door and saw Jungkook's poor condition.He knew that Jungkook was fired but at least he had a home and money still left with him.He thought that Jungkook got kicked out because he got fired from his job.

"Hey....um how are you man?"

Jungkook didn't know what to say.He nervously looked around.He was so embarrassed to ask for 60 Euros from his co-worker.

Jungkook half explained his situation and requested the man for some money.

"Can I please have.....six-sixty euros...please?"

The man chuckled mockingly.He felt so good to have 'Manager Jeon' at his doorstep, begging for money.

"Aww,I feel bad for you!"

He sarcastically said.

"Fine then,but I want them back ASAP!"

He didn't really want the short amount of money back but,it was just fun to show dominance to Jungkook.

For the first time ever,he could raise his voice at Jungkook and show his power.Jungkook looked so small under him.He looked at the ground with glossy eyes.He lied that he would return it after a day or two.

Jungkook lightly limped back to where he came from, stopping by at a food shop to get some bread to atleast survive for two to three more days.He hated living like this,but still he felt like he deserved it.

He started living in an empty, dirty alleyway with almost no people so that no one saw him.

Every minute,he would stare at his phone which never ringed.

Then,he bought some pills,not normal pills but.......

Cyanide pills.

They were the pills for suicidal purpose.They were really deadly and if not rescued right after consumption,the person dies straight.

He just hoped that he never had to eat them.He just hoped,with all of his heart that Taehyung would call him before he does this dangerous thing to himself.

Another two days passed, Taehyung knew that he was taking a lot of time to make a single call.But that single call was a different one.

He thought about it again and again until he finally decided to do it.He grabbed his phone and....

Stopped.

His heart ached,tears flooded his eyes until they rolled down his cheeks.

'Why is this so hard?!'

He threw his phone on the bed and started crying.He didn't enter the room in which he caught Jungkook and Jimin.He started sleeping in another room because the memories haunted him.He was done crying,he needed a change in his life.He wanted Jungkook,at the same time,wanted him to never show up.

It was too frustrating.He couldn't decide at all.He knew he had to take this action now,or never.

He looked at his phone,then at the clock.It was 9 in the evening.He looked at his phone.

'Should I?'

•••

'Just one call or text and I won't do this' He thought holding the deadly pills in his hands.

This was it,he was one call away from either death or life.

'Just.one.call!.'

He was tired of waiting.Tired of suffering.

'Taetae hyung,I love you and I will love you even after I die.I realized what I did with Jimin hyung was not love.I got blinded by lust.I regret it so much!. Won't you forgive me?'

Just then,

Rrring.....rring.....rring.....

His eyes widened with joy.His tired eyes glazed with happy tears.His heart started beating fast from extreme amount of joy.He was so happy at the moment.Finally there was a call!

He had a strong instinct that it was Taehyung.He didn't know why but,his heart was telling him that it is Taehyung.

His vision was blurry with tears.He couldn't see the name or number of the person calling.He just saw something green and he clicked on it.

"T-Ta......Ta..."

Jungkook stuttered.