17.BLIND

1week later,the day of the trip came...

Jungkook packed his bags and texted Jimin to be ready as he will come to pick him up.

"Koo-Kookie I'll m-miss you so-so mu-much"

Taehyung was about to cry.His big eyes were glazed with tears and he looked so sad.He hated being alone.

"Aww taetae hyung!"

Jungkook quickly hugged the older to comfort him.

"It's just a business trip hun!"

It's just a honeymoon without you hun!

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's cheeks again and again and kept on comforting him that it's okay and he'll be fine.

"Okay so I should be leaving by now or I'll miss my flight.Cheer up hyung!"

Jungkook said as he hugged Taehyung one last time before leaving.

By now,he was just too shameless to even consider Taehyung's feelings.

He would go and meet Jimin and lie to Taehyung about it and won't feel any guilt.

Because Taehyung is just too blind to doubt him.So he takes advantage of this.

"K-kookie"

Tears were spilling out of his eyes at this moment.

He didn't want to let go even if it was for just 2 weeks.

What will he do when he has to let go of Jungkook for life?

But it won't happen.

Right?

The couple shared their sweet goodbye kiss and Taehyung still looked extremely sad.

Jungkook left and it broke Taehyung's heart to see him walk out the door.He felt pathetic to cry over his boyfriend who was just leaving for a...

Business trip.

•••

Jungkook drove to Jimin's apartment and picked him up as they drove to the airport.

Jungkook acted extremely sweet and lovey-dovey towards Jimin.

More than he ever had with Taehyung.

That's what cheaters do.
Not a big deal.

They both got into their flight and flew off to their honeymoon destination.

Taehyung wanted to come here so bad.But again,here he was,taking another man to the place his soon-to-be husband should've been.

*Time skip*

They're now walking around the beautifully lit streets in Tokyo.

The couple were so excited to have the time of their lives.

They were going to take their relationship to an another level this honeymoon.

Makeouts are just too less for a couple right?

They were about to go an another level.

Another level.

Let's clear up.

They were going to have

SEX.

Yes, it's wrong,so wrong.

But why would a cheater care about their first partner's feelings?.

They were holding hands as they visited many romantic places.Tokyo was so beautiful,and Jimin made it more beautiful.

Whenever he was with Jimin, everything felt so euphoric and lovely that he didn't care about anything,anyone.

The couple then checked in into an expensive looking hotel which had a cherry blossom theme inside it and was really large.

The room was also large as well.The hotel's staff had decorated the room like that of a room which a couple would have on the first night of their wedding.

Jungkook wanted to surprise Jimin that's why he had already asked the staff to decorate the room in a romantic theme to do it for the first time.

~~~~

After having dinner,the couple got inside their large room and both were nervous to have it for the first time.

"Um....do you want to do it kookie?"

"Uh huh! yes love"

Jungkook sensually smirked as he started to undress Jimin.

At this moment,he didn't care about anything.It was just him and Jimin.

His wounds had healed because he didn't meet Yoongi for a while now.
Yoongi just enjoyed with the money Jimin gave to him.

Jungkook's money.

But,Yoongi wanted Jimin under his control again.

He would soon come...

•••

If you were standing outside Jimin and Jungkook's room right now,all you would hear was moans,groans,heavy breathing and the sound of hips crashing together.

Jungkook did feel ashamed,but he just went on.

Jungkook didn't appreciate what he had.

Taehyung.

So,he may save himself a lot of trouble.

A lot of trouble.