The worst week of my life!

Walking through the front door I felt pleased with myself for surviving the first day of high school, smiling to myself I made my way to the kitchen to grab a quick snack, rummaging in the fridge I jumped as someone cleared their throat, turning to face the person I felt my jaw drop, stood in the doorway was a beautiful specimen of man or was he a god? he had to be over six feet tall, I could see his muscles and abs through his slightly tight shirt, he had dark brown hair that looked streaked with gold and deep brown eyes that you could get lost in, he cleared his throat again, I shut my jaw and moved my gaze away "hi" I said in a small voice, he came towards me "Ava I presume?, I'm Emmet, I am here to help you start your training" he offered his hand, I shook it unable to take my eyes away from his, I swallowed "did you say training?" I could hear the fear in my own voice, "yes and your late, you best get changed so we can start" I nodded and made my way up to my room cursing my Dad under my breath for not telling me about this, so this is the best trained wolf they have? and now he's going to train me, the most exercise I've ever done is run up a flight of stairs chasing a guy who stole some poor woman's purse on the subway the only reason I caught up to him was because he tripped, I could already see that I was in for a world of pain.

Three hours, THREE FUCKING HOURS! That hot asshole had me training for three hours, muscles I didn't even know I had ached, he had me running laps and small obstacle courses none stop and he didn't show one bit of guilt or sympathy, I didn't even know there were training grounds on the property but lo and behold another thing my Dad failed to tell me, I might just have to have a few choice words with him about all this.

The next morning my muscles felt like they were on fire, I couldn't bring myself to walk so I decided to drive my Moms beaten up Prius, feeling sorry for myself I parked as close to the school as I could when I noticed a red convertible speed up to the front steps Blonde bitch Lola from yesterday got out from the drivers side and Emmet got out of the passenger seat looking ashen and slightly scared, I suppressed a laugh , she sneered at me as I got closer, I put my head down and started to walk away, "Ava" Emmet called after me "bring your swim suit tonight" he said with a smirk, Blond bitch turned bright red with anger and stormed past me purposely bumping my shoulder on her way, I laughed as Emmet looked pleased with himself and drove off. 

Smiling to myself as I came up the stairs Emmie and Zack were waiting for me by the door, Zack was beaming, he linked arms with as I got closer "spill the beans then bitch" he said mock flipping his hair, I giggled a little thinking about the look on Lolas face as Emmet shouted to me about bringing a swim suit, "why sir i have no idea what you mean" I replied teasingly, Emmie fell into step on my other side then, "he means about Emmet tarining you" she said looking bored, wait how did they know its Emmet training me?.. I looked at her quizingly , she sighed "Emmet is my older brother" she said like it was obvoius, "he's nineteen and training to be the Alpha one day" Zack whispered I turned to him " there's nothing much to tell my good sir, the bastard had me running around obstiacle coursees for three hours and now I hurt like a bitch" I said dramatically for effect, "oh my deer lady the horro's" he looked genuinely shocked as Emmie rolled her eyes at us, "well my Dad says he's the best trained in the pack so he and Alpha Zane thought it would be best that he train me" I shrugged shoving my backpack into my locker, Emmie let out a sarcastic ha "of course Beta Tom would say that about the Alphas son" she said pulling me towards our first class, wait what?... "your the Alphas daughter?" Was all I could think of to say, she just nodded as the teacher came into the room and everyone fell silent.

When I got home Emmet was waiting for me in the kitchen again, "dude do we really have to train today? I can barely move" I whined, "you need to strengthen your human form before we move onto your wolf". I swallowed my pride and changed into workout clothes again, by work out clothes I mean my lie on the couch eating pizza all day kinda clothes. I spent the rest of the week kinda in a routine, go to school, train and repeat.

By the time Saturday rolled around I just wanted to lay in pyjamas all day eating junk food and watching horror movies so you could imagine my disappointment when someone so rudely entered my room and opened the curtains, I ground burying my head under my pillows "a few more hours Mary please" I mumbled groggily, "sorry princess no can do, you have training" Emmet replied smugly, I bolted up pulling the covers close to my chest, "what the hell dude" I checked the time 6.30am, he chuckled to himself and headed for the door, "you have 10 minutes princess so hurry up", hugh this man is infuriating.

Today's training was slightly different, I actually got to train with weapons, the reasoning behind it was that when trouble hits we be around humans and unable to change form, I pretty good with a switch blade if I do say so myself, by the time Emmet called break, I was already worn out and losing the will to live, my phone started buzzing on the bench beside, seeing messages from Emmie and Zack I smiled,

Zack- hey bitchs party at the lake tonight you coming?  🥳

Emmie- you know I'm there! You in Ava?

Zack- oh we will drag her there if we have too

Emmie- that's if Emmet hasn't killed her off with training ☠

Zack-training on a Saturday? That boy is brutal 😏

Ava- hey guy's I'm in, hopefully I can get a nap in first 💁‍♀️

Thankfully my training ended around 1pm so I quickly showered and jumped back into bed, but my bliss was short lived when Emmie and Zack came bursting into my room giggling, I threw a pillow at them "I need my beauty sleep" they just giggled more and threw it back at me "get up sleepy head, it's time to get you ready for your first party as a pack member" Emmie said as she jumped on top of me.