Chapter 18

Dylan's Malibu Home; Later that night;
H's POV;

We had been packing our things up from the hotel room when we had recieved a call from the front desk telling us that our flights had been cancelled due to a storm heading our way; all flights out to Germany, which would be our next stop were grounded until further notice.

And unfortunately the hotel rooms had only been booked until midnight tonight, so Dylan had offered some of us rooms at her Malibu beach home. I knew my friend she had agreed to allow Jeff to tag along but she wasn't overly pleased by the prospect.

I don't know what had been said between them when we had left them alone to talk but it seemed to me that the air had turned thicker with tension than before but neither of them were willing to talk so for the time being we were all walking on eggshells around the two of them.

However right in this moment, I was resting my head back against the wall in the room that I always used when I stayed with Dylan at her holiday home in LA. The feel of Shannon's lips kissing over my exposed neck felt better than I could have ever imagined.

Small desperate, hungry and primal like growls escaped his lips in a way that had my entire body reacting to him, to his touch and to his lips that seemed talented beyond believe. My own hands began to run up the sides of his legs which were covered with his jeans but still I could feel the shiver that coursed through him.

Reaching the waist band of his jeans, my fingers curled around the bottom of his shirt and began to inch it up over his amazing upper torso causing another wave of shivers to escape his frame.

"You're sure?" He pulled back and looked in to my eyes; the rich baby blue of them burning in to my own until I was sure that he was the devil; sent to drive me straight in to insanity with just one look.

"Mmhmm," I purred softly as he pulled back far enough that I could remove his t-shirt and that seemed to be what we had been looking for as in a frantic motion we were ripping and tearing at each others cloths until we were completely naked and our lips were slamming back against each others. "Shan?" I panted trying in a desperate vain to breathe naturally but he was making it impossible.

With his fingers trailing lines of pleasure over my flesh; in every space that he could reach, dipping and diving against my curves as his mouth kissed over my neck once again; slowly inching his way to my chest; his tongue dragging over my nipples was almost enough to send me out of my mind with desire that welled so quickly inside me that I was sure that I was about to burst.

"Yeah beautiful?" He growled softly refusing to stop teasing me until the feel of his tongue slipping further down until my breathing seemed in complete control of me and it stayed locked inside my body turning me ridged. "Breathe sweetheart!" He chuckled softly; but not in a malicious way, he was just letting me know that he was happy that he was driving me crazy.

"I-I...I-can't...fuck me Shannon!" I pleaded desperately causing his eyes to look up at me just as the room was embedded with the brightest flash of white fork lighting as I was about to succumb to the man I had always wanted.

"Let me just enjoy your..." He started.

"There-will-be...plenty-time...for-that...all-nighter...remember!?" I begged with him to remember what he had said five months ago when we had first got together.

"Mmmm...yes I do!" He grunted pulling away from me and grabbing his jeans, pulling out his wallet and the condom, ripping at the packaging with his teeth until the wrapper was on the floor and the glove was in his hand.

Slowly and provocatively taking it from his fingers; slowly placing it to my lips, he watched me with interest as I slowly slid to my knees as once again the room was filled with the brightest light and the sound of crashing thunder tore through the night.