Chapter 34

Later that morning;
Claire's POV;

H had knocked on my door an hour ago telling me that Shannon, Matt and Jeff had just left for their signing. After knocking on Dylan's door to no avail, she had decided to come get the rest of us before going and waking our friend.

Jim and I had listened as she explained what had taken place in the bar, between Jeff and Edge, then finally Dylan and Edge, after Jim and I had left last night.

"Damn we missed all the fun," Jim said from the bathroom where he was getting changed, so that we could go wake Roy and Corey before going and waking Dylan up.

"Yeah you did but I have to agree with Matt and Shan; I don't think that, that is going to be the end of it!" H replied softly. "So I would say that there is going to be plenty more action for you to see,"

"I hope not! For Dyl's sake; she doesn't need it you know?" I stated as I stuffed my feet in to my boots as I looked at H.

I wanted to talk to Dylan before I voiced my thoughts but I was more than certain that something had happened between Dylan and Jeff; the chemistry between them in the bar last night had been far too different.

"I agree! But Edge is like a dog with a bone; once he sets his sights on something or someone; there is no way to change or stop the carnage from happening," H informed us softly just as Jim walked back in to the room.

Even after being together for as many years as we had been; the sight of him could send my heart in to the kind of fit that I just couldn't describe or control. Seeing him in his classic, snuggly fit jeans and white vest top that highlighted his defined upper torso. Jim wasn't built like a wrestler but his physique had always managed to turn me on, in his powerful arms I always felt safe and nothing could change that feeling.

"Well we all know Dylan; she won't fall for it...right?" He asked looking from H to me and instantly catching the way that I was looking at him; the smile adorned his handsome features without thought.

"I don't know. I mean we all know that Dylan and Carmine are having problems; if Edge gets wind of that then he will use it...he'll dissect it until he has her believing that he is the one who can make her happy," H explained the inner workings of the man named Edge aka Adam Copeland.

"Then the quicker we can get to Dylan the quicker we can get operation damage control underway," I said getting to my feet knowing that if we didn't go now the bigger the chance of me telling H that we'd meet them later and taking Jim back to bed.

After spending the majority of the night having sex and the better half of the morning going down on one another that I was already struggling to walk at a comfortable pace.

Jim sensing my predicament chuckled softly as he grabbed me and pulled me to him; his hands resting on either side of my face as his eyes burned in to mine; his soft full lips brushed over mine tenderly; an action that I had used to figure a man of his size wouldn't be able to achieve.

"We both need time to recoup otherwise we will both be walking like cowboys...you really want Corey to pick up on that and start teasing?" He whispered in to my ear.

"Hell no! Ok let's go," I smiled up at his handsome features and becoming lost in his eyes.

The three of us moved along the hallway until we had gathered Roy and Corey and were in the elevator shaft traveling down one floor until we were moving along the hallway to Dylan's room.

Corey rapped on the door loudly, which at first warranted no response until he kept on knocking in a continuous thunder of noise.

"Corey Todd Taylor; I swear to all my Gods; if you don't stop trying to punch a hole in my door..." The door opened and the smile came to her face instantly. "Hey guys!"