Chapter 50

A few hours later;
H's POV;

I still couldn't believe the outcome of the meeting that Dylan and I had, had with Shane McMahon. I knew that Dylan was just as shocked as I was; I could see it on her face as we moved from shop to shop with Claire and Ashley.

Shane had asked us to keep what we had discussed to ourselves. He didn't want us to tell anyone because he needed to get the idea to the writers and then he wanted to slowly build the momentum until Armageddon where it would come to a head.

So of course that meant that we had, had to tell our friends and Family that it had just been a meeting to do with our contracts.

Jeff, Shannon, Matt, Corey, Roy and Jim had headed off to find a bar to have a few games of pool while we went shopping and basically had a girls day.

It had been a long time since we girls had just hung out together and as much as I loved hanging out with guys, I loved having these moments with my girlfriends too.

We hadn't really had the chance to get to know Ashley all that well but now we were hanging out with her it was clear that she was a lot like us. She didn't have too many girly attributes to her, which had her easily fitting in with us.

"Who the hell is texting you every five minutes?" Claire asked as we moved in to Hot Topic.

"It's just Corey..." Dylan offered making a beeline for the trousers.

"You know it's no wonder that almost everyone thinks that you two are having an affair!" I giggled and didn't catch her mumbled response. "What was that?"

"I just said that I don't really much care what everyone else thinks!"

"Grumpy much!?" I asked as Claire and I moved a little closer to her.

"Sorry guys; I just obviously didn't get much sleep last night and I'm still pissed at Carmine you know!?"

"All right grab what you want from here; we're going back to your apartment; throwing the guys to H's apartment for the night and we're having a girls night in!" Claire took charge, which she was known for doing when the time called for it. I watched as she moved away to find Ashley to let her know the deal.

"You sure that, that is all that is bothering you?" I asked my friend.

"Yeah; I mean I don't know what I'm supposed to do H; I love Carmine but it's like..."

"Hey just hold it in until we get home ok?" I said hugging her tightly.

"Thanks H!" She smiled going back to browsing the clothing in our favourite store.

I was browsing through skirts trying to find something that would be suitable for the ring when my phone started to ring. Thinking that it would be Shannon, I flipped it open and pressed the accept button without bothering to check the ID.

"Hello?"

"H?" A deep male voice asked.

"Yes who is this?"

"If you girls are having a girls night in; ask Dylan about Jeff..." The line buzzed in my ear. Twirling around to look around the store as a shiver snaked down my spine.

Not one male stood out; a few were wondering around with phones to their ears, a couple were with women and talking quietly amongst themselves.

Looking at my phone, I quickly retrieved the received calls to see that whoever had just called me had blocked their number.

What the hell had that been about?

Before I could think about it or go ask Dylan, my phone started to ring again. This time I checked the caller ID to see the number was withheld.