☄️. Feitan x intruder

Swipe for Don't Go Outside by Poppy 👆

(Narrator POV)

(AN: I'm gonna take the immortal part out of the title cause I think it makes it sound boringgg but ya the reader can't die 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩)

TW/// VIOLENCE
As you stood in the beaten up doorway of the house In the middle of nowhere, taking in that sour smell of genocide, you felt a haunting presence watching your every move.

Each step you took farther in made the atmosphere more and more intense.

The house had been to hell and back, for sure. The wallpaper had been tattered and ripped off, loose floorboards scattered across the halls, songs of pain rung through each room.

"Whoever lived here got folded 😂😂‼️‼️" you said to yourself.

Your grandmother taught you that It was a woman's job to clean messy houses. Your grandmother is six feet under for a reason. Still, it wouldn't hurt to sweep.

The sweeper gracefully swayed side to side, masking the crime scene that took place in the house.

With every turn you took, you felt as if someone- or something was always one step behind you. Watching, stalking, waiting.

Your eyes scanned the floor, admiring your work. Just as you turned to lean the sweeper against the wall, there it was.

A 4'9 piece of HUBBA HUBBA stood before you with a malicious smile that was masked by a bandana with a skull on it.

In any other case, you would be shooting your shot, but all you sensed from him was intent to kill.

'Idiot.' You thought to yourself. These harsh remarks were directed at your choices to step into the house of a serial killer, and start sweeping like a little piss baby. You like to piss little baby? You like to piss and sweep huh? Goo goo gaga you fool because now you're paying the price. The worlds finest and most dangerous man is standing in front of you.

(AN: reminder besties, you're immortal asf ‼️😍😼)

His blade impaled your stomach. He pulled it out and reentered it in a different part of your torso. Then again. And again, and again, and again.

His arm moved at lightning fast speeds sending a rapid fire of pain in your direction, but each time he removed the blade, no damage had been done. There was no wound, not even a drop of blood.

His eyes widened, and he stepped backwards. He continued to whirlwind around your body, fast enough to appear as if he was teleporting, impaling a different area each time.

You kept a blank stare on your face, confused as to what this psycho was trying to do. He was visibly frustrated, and tilted his head downwards, allowing his greasy raven hair to cover his face.

(AN: yes this man is GREASY greasy 🙄 I love him but u cant deny facts the last time he's showered is prob when he last saw one of his family members which is ‼️‼️NEVER‼️‼️🙏😛 anyways hope y'all enjoy also please tell me if u want me to add another warning or something on here ok byiiii 🏃‍♀️)