☄️. Feitan x intruder pt2

Swipe for Feitan's Nen ability 👆

(Narrator POV)

The attacker huffed. "How.. you.. not... dead.." He said in a sadistic tone.

You cocked your head at him.

Your lack of effort compared to his threw gasoline onto the rage burning inside him, and he threw you out of the window.

Your body flew at 50 miles per hour as you ripped through the air like a bullet, paralyzed in shock.

You tumbled upon impact with the ground landing you in a position less than ladylike.

As you quickly got up to collect yourself, you saw that the absolute HUNK of a man was already standing before you, a few feet back.

"Awooga." You thought.

The high grass traced lines into your skin. The wind played a tune of highs and lows, raising every hair on your body.

Suddenly, the emo gremlin boy overflowed with pure frustration, and he seemed a lot scarier than he did back at the house.

"The hell.." you said as you watched him transform into a red knight-looking outfit sailor moon style, and a colossal ball of gas began to form above your head.

The gas engulfed into flames, scorching every nerve in your body.

Skinnyboyswag69 let out dry cackles, almost sure of your death. You dropped to your knees, wishing the heat would end you.

You began feeling dizzy.

The worst part of immortality is having to live through things like this. Deep down you know one day the world will come to and end, and you will have to face it all head-on. Nobody is there to save you. There is no god where you are. Where you are is hell. 'This feels like hell..' you said in a weary tone.

The cackling came to an abrupt pause.

Shorty with the thick thighs averted his gaze towards you, realizing you were still alive.

'Tch. Why. no. dead."

He stepped closer towards you. As you looked up at him, appearing to be very much alive, his face drew blank. "I can't die... sorry." You said.

His spirits crushed along with his ability, and the sun began to disappear.

It was an undeniable fact, cat boy himbo had finally met someone he couldn't kill, and that was just too much for his dignity to bear.

Sure, he was aware he wasn't the strongest, but someone like you? Someone as careless and reckless was beyond his ability? That's when he realized...

(AN: this one was like lowkey emotional y'all 😭😭 like ouu I'm cryinn eghuhgoygughug 😭😭😭😭😭 EEUGH GH EE UH HOHHOHEOHUGHH💧💧 thas me crying)