☄️ . Feitan x Intruder pt6

(Swipe for Problems by Mother Mother 👆)

(Narrator POV:)

The hole in the window that Feitan threw the bowls of food out of allowed in a cool midnight breeze.

'I should probably fix that..' You thought as you carried another bowl of food to Feitan.

Upon seeing it, it was his reflex to smack it out of the window again.

As he drew his hand back, he felt your glare of judgement piercing into his skull.

He turned his head a bit, still keeping his hand in position, and sighed before dropping his hand back to his side.

You walked to the room down the hall behind him to get the supplies to fix the window.

As Feitan watched you sweep up the small shards off glass off the counter, he dropped his utensil for a bit.

"Why you feed me. I am fine."

"Hm?" You were shocked for a bit, he doesn't talk to you very often. "You told me you felt weak this morning, no?"

"Hmph.. Well you not eat. So you are weak?"

"I don't need to. I cant die remember?"

You paused for a second to glance at him.

You stood up to bring the collected glass shards in your dustpan to the trash.

Just as you were making the round trip back to the broken window, passing by the table he was sitting at, Feitan slid his bowl towards you.

Only about 3/4 of it had been eaten.

"Oh? But you've barely eaten."

"You eat. I do not eat a lot."

You giggled at his gesture. It was the first time he had done something nice for you.

"C'mon Feitan you know I don't need it."

You smiled at him

"Just because you cannot die does not mean you cannot eat."

You noticed he was focusing a lot harder on speaking fluently, he was really trying to persuade you now.

"You still eat now, ok?"

There's a chance he was just trying to convince you to eat the rest for him because he didn't want to, but the gesture was nice.

"Alright, I'll eat it after I finish this window. You can go sleep now, It'll take a while."

"No. I watch you eat"

Your body froze for a second. Upon hearing this at first it's a natural human response to be confused by this statement. But then you realized that it was Feitan, and Feitan knows nothing about social queues.

"You watch me eat. That what I supposed to do, right?"

When Feitan isn't trying to murder you... he's kind of nice.

He does things without consideration of consequence, and he purposely avoids thinking about his victim's families and lives. If he did, he would be too scared to kill.

Either that or he just doesn't care.

None the matter though, because he's warming up to you. As long as he likes you, it proves that he can feel at all.

"Yea, but I was just watching to make sure that you ate all of it."

"Ok so I watch. Understand?"

You couldn't help but giggle again.

"Alright then, I'll eat first so you can sleep."

He nodded his head.

As you washed your hands in the sink behind you, Feitan observed all of the features on your body that were visible.

Not for any attraction reasons though, purely because you intrigued him, but he was too afraid to ask about you.

He looked away immediately as you turned around to sit down across from him.

He sat his chin back down at the bottom of his palm, preparing to sit there until you were done.

You kept your gaze away from him, hoping to avoid unwanted eye contact.

(time skip to when u finish 😛)

You set the utensil down on your bowl and looked back up at him.

He was falling asleep. The side of his head was rested on his full palm, and he was blinking very slowly.

You put your dishes in the sink, and walked over to lightly tap him on the shoulder.

To this, he gave no response.

You figured he had fallen asleep in the little time it took to walk to the sink, fill up the dishes with water, and walk over to him.

He must have been a heavy sleeper since he managed to fall asleep when you were carrying him home yesterday.

You swung his arm around your neck and carried him up to the room bridal style.

He wasn't actually asleep, he just didn't want to walk upstairs.

(AN: I thought this chapter was kinda cute idk idk anyways I have a few things that I plan on happening in future chapters but I don't have a clear view of what I'm going to do so if u have suggestions just tell and I can def put them in thas all ty for reading bestiesss 😍😍🥳)