☄️. Feitan x Intruder pt16

Swipe for Be Nice To Me by The Front Bottoms 👆

(AN: hey y'all 😍 sorry for absence I had another scenario written out for this but it felt too dark and gory so I had to rewrite it 😨 if you guys want I can post it as a bonus chapter or something but it's kinda trash 😭😭)

TW//GUNSHOTS/BLOOD/TRANQUILIZER

(NARRATOR POV:)

I was wrong.

Previously I stated that you, the reader, has broken a broken man.

That was false.

Though at the time it did seem like he was broken, he was being healed.

Healing can be a long process. At first it can feel like your lowest, and then become your highest.

He was hurting, he didn't realize it, he didn't realize that you could take the pain away.

But nothing hurts more than finding your painkiller, and losing it.

(FEITAN POV:)

What is it with this guy? How is he so confident to fight me?

Even without nen, I could kill him in a second.

He smiled at me, blood dripping from his nostrils around his lips.

"I know you don't recognize me, Feitan."

There's people walking behind me.

"Do you recognize them?"

He pulled a small picture out from his back pocket and handed it to me.

A big burly man, A woman, and a little girl.

"No."

"I didn't think you would."

A needle stabbed into my right leg, then another in my left.

"They're my wife and daughter." He said as I dropped to my knees.

"They WERE my wife and daughter. Until you killed them."

I cant move.. my body is paralyzed.

"You took my wife, My daughter, And my house."

Oh right, this guy lived in my house.

"How does it feel, Feitan? To have everything taken away from you. How does it feel to watch it all leave? "

(NARRATOR POV:)

Feitan is familiar with this feeling. He's watched everything leave him his entire life.

Truly, he does not want to admit that he cares about you, because he fears that you will leave too.

Will you leave him?

There's a tranquilizer in his leg.

He fought it, holding himself up with his stiffened arms.

In that moment, all he could think of was you.

What will happen to you if he dies?

He realized that this was the first time he was more concerned about someone else than himself in a situation like this.

"You deserve this." The man said, cocking his gun and aiming it directly at Feitan's head.

"I do. I know that I deserve that." Feitan thought.

"But I don't care."

Feitan's been faced with this dilemma many times. No matter how hopeless he may feel, he doesn't stress.

The people you should fear most are the ones that are self aware of their power.

He pulled the trigger over and over, sending every bullet between his eyes.