🌙. Yandere Chrollo x fem reader

Swipe for Brooklyn Baby by Lana del Rey 👆

"(Y/n)... I must have you."

(FIRST PERSON POV:)

"(Y/N)...? Are you dressed yet. Your masquerade begins in 1 hour."

The annual masquerade party, a few hours of older women chatter and younger men waiting for their chance to dance with me.

I'm fully aware none of them have seen my full face and only attend to marry into my money, but I feed off of the attention like a plant in sun.

I've fallen in love with the feeling of people fighting for my affection after the growing years, and they only seem to get more desperate for me to marry one of them each time I throw a party.

"(Y/n)... You are my light. I want no one but you. You are the only one.. that will ever show me what love feels like. I am in undeniably in love with you."

MASQUERADE REFERENCE PHOTOS (optional):

"(Y/n)! Please come to the front corridor to greet your guests!"

My favorite time of the year.

The time at which men pile into my house and kiss the ground I walk on, hoping I might give them the light of day.

I'll be nice to them so that they come back next year, but I intend to reject all of them.

Just to keep them on their feet.

"(Y/n).. My darling.. we are so close, but you are so distant. Your movements are so gentle and warm. I want to feel them- just once. Please (Y/n)."

The night turned into an endless montage of young men introducing themselves to me as if they weren't here last year and the year before that.

I almost could've laughed in their faces right then and there, men are so naive.

"(Y/n).. (Y/n)..."

"Welcome to the Annual Masquerade Ball! Sharing our first dance of the night, we have her lady, (Y/n)!"

I love the feeling of all eyes on me as I step down the stairs.

I love the sound of the men pushing each other around in attempt to dance with me first.

"May I share this dance with you, her lady?"

He was my fourth or fifth dance of the night.

"Of course"

He was a lot taller than me, maybe 6 foot?

He was a great dancer too, his movements were so soft and caressing.

I could tell this guy really liked me, he had a grin on his face the whole time.

"I want no one but you, (Y/n)."

I was finally able to break off from the crowd.

I was in a random room, not too far from the ballroom.

There was a lit fireplace, a leather couch, and piano, and mirrors all over the walls.

I stared into the burning flame as it crackled and danced.

The door creaked open behind me.

"Her lady..?"

That's me.

"Oh? My apologies, did you lose your way around?"

It was that guy again. The tall one.

"Actually I was just breaking off from the crowd. I presume you were doing the same?"

"Yea, it can be a bit frantic."

He took off his mask, he was actually really handsome.

"Mind if stay by your side for now?"

"Of course not."

That's right.. I'll lure him in. He'll think that I'm gonna accept his proposal.. and then I'll let him off easy.

That's how the game goes, right?