☄️. Feitan x Intruder pt7

Swipe for All I Wanted by Paramore 👆

(AN: sorry for not updating for a bit I was busy with school 🤩🤩)

You set him down on the mattress, he was such a peaceful sleeper.

Last time you carried him to bed, he seemed aggravated like he was having a nightmare.

Now that you're seeing him showered and pampered, you realize how pretty he is.

Not the kind you thought when you first saw him, but genuinely beautiful.

His features were so soft, angelic almost.

He wasn't upset or conflicted anymore now that he had you... now that he had someone that cared about him.

Maybe he didn't know it, but he wanted someone to love all along. Maybe he wanted someone to steal for. A reason to wake up in the morning other than to cause chaos. But when he had it, his brain overflowed in confusion, and he wasn't sure whether to keep his guard up or to release all the love in him at once. He still doesn't know.

It was a part of his brain that actually knew how to love, as long as you were willing to return it.

(time skip, u took a quick nap on the sofa)

You woke up around 8 am.

You felt like you had just been in a coma, which is normally how you feel after skipping a night of sleep.

The house was dead silent.

When you got up to make breakfast for Feitan, you saw that the door to his room was already open.

For a second, time stopped and you felt 50 pounds of panic drop on you.

You retraced your memories, stopping when you remembered that you didn't strap him down again after putting him in his bed.

'Oh... oh my god.'

A million different scenarios played out in your head at once.

He's probably farming children and families as we speak.

You ran up the stairs, your suspicions were right. The bed was vacant.

Somehow, there was no signs of panic on your face or body. You remained completely expressionless.

You gulped and walked down the stairs as beads of sweat began to form on your back.

Your hand pushed the front door open as if it was an instinct, and at your surprise, there sat a 4'9 psycho murderer and torturer at your doorstep looking at the sky.

He didn't notice you at first. His mind was completely fixated on the cloud shapes.

 (AN: he was sitting like this, unimportant I just thought it was cute)

He didn't notice you at first.

"Morning Fei." You said, trying to get his attention.

He turned to look at your for a second, then turned back to the sky.

"Morning..."

"I'm surprised you didn't run away. I thought you wanted to kill me."

"This my house.."

Right. You kidnapped a serial killer in his own home.

"Oh yea.. When are you coming inside? I'm about to make breakfast."

"You still make me do that?" He lifted his eyebrow a bit.

"Yes, you still have to eat."

"Hm. Give me 15 more minute. I watch cloud."

You turned inside and began cooking, checking on him through the window periodically to make sure he hadn't left.

Each time you checked he hadn't moved an inch, he either was incredibly deep in thought or he didn't have any thoughts at all.