🚀. Hisoka + Illumi x reader Phantom Troupe Mission

Swipe for Animal by Sir Chloe 👆

(AN: hey besties 😛 I haven't done a ONESHOT oneshot in a hot min so I'll prob do more after the Feitan series ends (idk when that is)  so I can focus more on posting for the people in adulttrio so here's a lil break from the Feitan chapters next one comes out tomorrow tho oki bye 😍😍😍)

"I don't want you guys in there too long."
Chrollo explained.

"Just go in there and pose as the band that's playing for tonight. I already have the actual band taken care of." He continued as he put the car in park.

"Our guy should be here before they're scheduled to play. Pretend to be getting ready before then, and once you see him walk in, I want him tied up in the car and the rest of the bar swept clean as if they never even opened, understand?" He unbuckled his seatbelt and turned to face us.

"Yes boss." We said in unison.

Shalnarks car containing the rest of the troupe members pulled up beside us.

"Good. If there's a delay just come out and tell me."

We all nodded and stepped out.

Chrollo and Shalnark parked at the back of the parking lot, as far away from the entrance as possible to ensure that nobody would catch our license plates.

I felt Illumi's beefy hands set on my shoulders.

He crouched down to my ear.

"Do you know if they have a bathroom in there? My bladder is gonna burst."

I shivered.

"Probably, its a bar. Why are you here anyways? You're not even part of the Troupe."

"Chrollo's paying me to help carry the guy back to the car. Why, do you not want me to be here?"

"No it's not that I was just-"

"Good." He patted my head twice.

"Troupe members don't need potty breaks mid mission." Said Feitan, mocking him.

"Well I'm not a Troupe member shorty, so I may pee whenever I like."

"Who are you calling shorty." Feitan scowled at him.

"Hey, I hear they're doing happy hour inside right now!" I said, trying to break the tension.

"Are you even of legal drinking age, (y/n)?" Asked Shalnark.

"You are a literal mass murderer, Shalnark. Since when does the 'law' matter to you?"

"Hm, I guess it doesn't."

"I.D's?" Asked the bouncer out front.

"Why does a bar need a bouncer. I thought that was only for clubs?"

"Have you never been to a bar, (y/n)?"  Illumi whispered in my ear.

"We're the band that's playing tonight." Said Phinks.

"No.." I whispered back to Illumi.

"Well do you have a pass?" The bouncer stuck his hand out.

"Umm.." Phinks scratched the back of his neck.

Chrollo didn't give us a pass. I didn't even know you needed a pass.

"Can't let you in without either an I.D. or a pass."

We all simultaneously looked back at the car Chrollo was in, but he was looking down at his phone.

"We have this note from the bar owner.." Said Hisoka, pulling out a paper from his pocket.