🌙. Yandere Chrollo x Fem Reader pt2

Swipe for My Ordinary Life by The Living Tombstone 👆

I'm no stranger to harm.

The man that sits next to me in front of the fireplace, neither is he.

I can see it in his eyes.

This isn't the first time I've had a murderer in here, that's for sure.

Will he kill me?

This may be the last room I step into, I'm aware; but doesn't that apply to every room I go in?

"Fires are chaos. They spread mindlessly as they please, destroying anything in its path that will help it grow." He said, standing up from the couch.

"Only something as magnificent as mankind would be able to domesticate a burning flame, don't you think?"

"I suppose.." He began to walk over to the piano.

"Doesn't water do the same?"

He positioned himself onto the bench.

"Water neutralizes fire. It takes the chaos and eradicates it as a whole. Humans take fire and breed it to their benefit."

He gracefully slid his fingers across the keys, playing a familiar melody.

Each mirror in the room reflected him at a different angle.

For once, I was not the center of the room. It was the man with the fire.

(time skip 2 when he finishes)

His fingers came to an abrupt stop as he lowered his head a bit, cutting off the tune.

"You know, humans and fire are alike."

He stood up, and began walking back towards me.

"Humans are energetic beings, and fire is energy."

He leaned down until his lips were right by my ear.

"Can you feel the energy in this room, (y/n)?"

That was when I realized what the song he played was.

3 months ago, my father passed for unidentified reasons.

In his final letter to me, there was the sheet music for a song.

The Spring of Life.

Come to think of it, where did that music sheet go?

"I don't think I caught your name.." I said softly, avoiding eye contact with his face an inch from the side of mine.

"Right." He said, pulling away.

He walked around the back of the couch, back to where he was previously sitting.

"Chrollo Lucilfer." He smirked, holding his hand out in front of me.

I reached to shake his,  but with my hand in his he pulled me up from my seat.

"Chrollo Lucilfer.." I repeated in my head.

He lowered his head to kiss the back of my hand.

I'm flattered.

He can see it on my face that I'm shocked, no man has ever been this bold with me.

"Well.. It's a pleasure Mr. Lucilfer."

"You can call me Chrollo, dear."

He spun me around in a circle.

"Right then, Chrollo."

He grabbed my other hand, holding it close to him.

We began to waltz.

The only music we danced to was the crackling of the burning flame next to us.

A symbol of chaos, as he said.

He spun he around once again, but held me once my back was facing him.

He placed his hands on my waist, pulling me in closer, and sat his chin on the top of my head.

This guy is good, not good enough.

Still, I do hope he comes by next year.

He whispered in my ear, "(Y/n), finally we can be together. After all time time of lust, I'm never going to let you go. Never.. Never.. Never.."

Wait, what?