☄️.Feitan x Intruder pt 18

HI GUYS 😁😁

this story is prob gonna end soon cause it's been goin on for a longgggg time

Any suggestions for a new one??

Also I might start on a new story as a whole cause this one has like 40 chapters now lol

3RD PERSON POV:

Feitan sat down next to the body of the deceased man. For the first time, he didn't feel proud of his work in the slightest.

He had been mindlessly taking lives his entire life, but why now? Why here? Why does he suddenly feel for his victims?

Feitan's character hasn't improved at all this story.

He learned to care for people, he learned to feel bad for doing bad things as any normal person should.

Yet he has continued to murder, right?

He knows what he's doing is bad, yet he continues to do it consistently, right?

Feitan isn't a better person all of the sudden because you entered his life.

Feitan is human now because you reminded him.

And at some point in his existence, Feitan must   have the pain and trouble he has caused returned to him, because now he knows what he has done.

Feitan sighed.

"y/n." He reminded himself.

He appeared in the frame of the cell as a shadowy figure, standing there silently.

"Feitan! What took you so long?"

"Uh. Sorry."

"Do I still have to whisper?"

"No."

"Oh.. Ok! So we can go home now, right?"

"Yea. I guess."

You stood up, almost immediately falling back down and catching yourself against the wall.

Your legs were so weak you could barely balance yourself.

Your head started spinning and for a moment everything flashed green.

Feitan sighed and grabbed your arm.

He swung it around the back of his neck and picked you up bridal style before speeding out of the building and into the night.

"Hey Feitan?" You said to him as he carried you home.

"Hm."

At this point he was walking through the forest.

"Thank you for saving me, really."

"Whatever."

"And thank you for carrying me home. This means a lot."

"Hm."

The sun was beginning to rise and the birds were chirping.

However, the sky was grey and cloudy.

timeskip to when u get home !!

Feitan swept the floors, gliding the broom through the air.

He enjoyed the silence in the house. It hadn't been like that ever since you came.

"Hey, remember the town? And the street lights? We should go. When you feel better."
He said, walking towards you in the living room after putting the broom away.

"Y/n..?" He called out.

He looked over and saw you sleeping on the couch peacefully.

"Hm."

Feitan picked you up, swung you over his shoulder, and carried you upstairs where he gently placed you on his bed.

"Idiot." He thought.

He walked back outside to sit on the porch.

He looked up at the clouds.

"It looks like a train." He thought, observing a particularly odd shaped one.