☄️.healthy feitan brainrot

Swipe for Out Like a Light by Ricky Montgomery & The Honeysticks 👆

"Wakey wakey!" You said, gently shaking Feitan awake by the shoulder.

"Hm." He grunted signifying that he was up.

He turned his head to face you while giving you a death glare. The blanket covered the bottom half of his tired face.

"Guess what today is!"

Feitan looked away to think for a second, then looked back at you. "What."

"It's our anniversary!"

"No. It's not." He turned over to go back to sleep, only to be immediately shaken again.

"I am two seconds away from activating my nen ability. If you do not step 2 feet back and allow me to go back to sleep then you will burn."

"Kill me? On our anniversary?"

"It's not our anniversary. I know that because I never asked you to be my girlfriend, and I never agreed to be your boyfriend."

"Yea but that old couple next door thinks we're dating! So doesn't that make it official?"

"Sure. Whatever." He snuggled back into the blanket and closed his eyes.

"It's the anniversary of the day we met Fei, don't you remember?"

"How could I forget." He was already practically asleep.

"Come on! Lets do something!"
You kneeled down and shook him again, his eyes immediately jolting open.

He grabbed your hands and side glanced at you.

"If i participate just this once, will you let me go back to sleep after?"

You nodded.

"Fine."

You jumped up with glee. "Really?"

"Really."

timeskip 👹

"Do you want to drive or should I?" You asked.

"I don't trust you to drive. I'll do it."

"But you're too short to see through the windshield properly!"

He sighed.
"Let's just go."

He grabbed the keys off the counter and you both walked outside to the car.

"Where are we going."

"I'll send you the location." You replied as both of you stepped in.

Feitan put the car in reverse and set his hand behind your seat as he looked back, pulling out of the driveway.

another gd timeskip 👹👹

"We're here. What is this.."

"Our date :)"

"We are not on a date."

"Whatever you say Fei. Anyways you stayed up late working last night so you slept through over half the day. Added on to the hour it took for you to get ready and drive us here the sun should set in a few hours!"

"So."

"So we can watch the stars on that hill! Isn't that cute?"

"Sure." He sighed.

You both got out and began walking up the hill.

"Hey fei, can I ask you something?"

"Hm?"

"What do you do for work? We've been roommates for almost a year and I've still never seen you in a uniform or anything."

"Umm. I work for. A company."

".."

".."

"..What company?"

"You know.. the company where they..- hey is that a bee?"

"What? A bee? Where?"

"Nevermind. Is that where you want to sit?"
He pointed at the very top of the hill in the distance.

"Yea! That's the best spot."

ANOTHER TIMESKIP 👹👹

The sky was a blend of red and orange as night began to fall on the hill.

You and Feitan sat down in the empty grass stretching for miles at the top of the hill, admiring the sky together.

Soon enough, the reds faded away and the stars appeared.

You were adjacent to Feitan, both of you sitting criss cross facing off into the distance.

The air was cool, and the wind was gentle. It smelled of fresh rain.

The wind was blowing Feitan's hair in his face.

"Oh, here!"
You pulled the hair tie off of your wrist and handed it to him. 

He pulled his hair into a ponytail.

"Isn't this nice?"

"..yea. It is."
Feitan replied in a sleepy voice.

A few minutes passed by when you felt a small pressure on your shoulder. 

Feitan's head rested there, leaning against you.

His eyes were gently closed as the breeze brushed up against his face.

You put your hand behind his head and gently rested him on the ground along side you.

You were admiring the stars when he rolled over and snuggled into you.

His hand was sat half across your torso and his head was nestled into your side.

You enjoyed the moment with him by your side under the stars as the cool air stroked against your body.

(AN: i dont normally write chapters like this cause it's not in my writing style so idk if this is good also ty FEitAN_SIMPPPP for request :))