Sequel or no sequel?

So I'm experimenting a bit and I've got this perfect idea for a sequel. it may look a little dark at first but it goes interesting as you read. I'm not sure if you would like it or not. I have a few chapters already written, actually I had published it earlier but people didn't like it so I took it down.

But then only few people knew about the story. So I'm going to copy the excerpt from that book here and if you like it, give this chapter a vote. If I get, let's say 25-50 votes I'll publish that story.

Please note: I AM NOT BEGGING FOR ANY VOTES I JUST WANT A STORY THAT IS GOOD AND INTERESTING TO BE PUBLISHED. WE ALL KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO FIND ONE GOOD BOOK IN A PILE OF BORING ONES AND I DO NOT WANT TO ADD MINE TO THAT PILE AND MAKE SEARCHING FOR A GOOD BOOK EVEN MORE DIFFICULT FOR YOU!

*takes a deep breath*

Okay I'm done. Here's the excerpt.

-------

Sequel to Save Annabeth

After Nick Fury's mysterious death Avengers are puzzled.

It's been a year since demigods found the almost rotten bodies of their camp leaders washed up at the shore of Miami after their last quest into the sea of monsters.

Namely, Percy and Annabeth.

Soon after their death, one by one every demigod close to the duo was kidnapped and killed, along with most of the camp Jupiter.

The only alive demigod close to them is Natasha Romanoff.

So when Natasha decides to visit camp half blood to pay respects in the yearly feast organised to remember them what can go wrong?

Answer: EVERYTHING.

-------

PS. Just add a comment here if you voted for this. That way I'll know your acc usernames and I can tag you in the first chapter of that book if I publish it so that you can read it. Taking track of all those votes can be messy

Once again thank you to all the lovely people who read this book. It amazes me how many reads and votes and comments this book already has!

Stay Safe ❣️