Demigods meet Avengers

The sunrays created an array of golden lines on Percy's face. He woke up to a mouth watering smell of English breakfast. He wished his wise girl a good morning and gave her a light kiss on her temple before going to freshen up.

He entered the kitchen to his mom cooking and Paul scraping his plate clean. Both of them were in a good mood given that the avengers were be there. Paul promised to come home early to help them if need be. The seven were to come at early afternoon.

Percy sighed and went to help his mother with cleaning up and they had their food together.

*********

Avengers were getting ready to go to Sally Jackson's apartment. They decided to put on light armour and weapons, in case they encounter any monster. Fury had educated them on basic type of monsters and turned out they were clear sighted mortals, well one was a god.

Bruce and Tony decided to take basic medical equipments. They would check her up and then only they could conclude as to what medication she would require.

Tony took his expensive sports car. At this point he didn't care which model he bought, all he cared about was his family's safety. Steve and Natasha took their bikes and Clint accompanied Bruce in the van in which they had the emergency equipments which they used to tend patients on battle ground if the hospital was far away. In other words it was their own mini hospital. Fury were to go there with Hermes.

Avengers were informed that after the last Greek war a new enemy rose, who blocked all sorts of communication possible and hence the god of travelling and messages had to take it the ancient way. He had to take over all the messages manually and hence he was not at all free but as this was an Olympian problem also he personally owed Percy and Annabeth and felt compelled to do so.

They arrived there in no time. Even before they could knock at the door it opened from the inside to reveal a young man with messy black hair and sea green eyes and from the pictures avengers had seen this could only be Perseus Jackson.

He greeted them and invited them in. Their home was small as compared to avengers' but it was cosy. Others had houses but Percy's was a home. Inside were many teens. They recognised the seven demigods and Nico Di Angelo who they remembered as the one who travelled across the world fighting monsters and at the same time saving Athena Parthenos. There was another boy with blond hair, a nice tan who introduced himself as Will Solace. Others chimed in that Will lead the other healers to tend the wounded in the battles they faced, and he was the one who healed Annabeth the first time she was stabbed.

After introductions everyone went to work. Bruce examined Annabeth's pulse rate while Tony checked the other details about her health.

After about an hour they finished their check-up and came into the drawing room to give them the report.

"I examined her and I'll try our best but or that I need to take her to our headquarters. All I need is there and trust me it takes a lot of space also our team of doctors are there and need to work together." Bruce informed. Everyone agreed. Percy asked if he could be there as well and he wasn't taking no for an answer so everyone reluctantly agreed. Nobody wanted him to take so much stress but they knew that being near his wise girl would calm him.

"Thor I have a request" Percy interjected while they were leaving. "You don't need to request anything. You're a hero young man. Tell me what you want."

"Um, you know with these new enemies we can't communicate, so we couldn't inform any of Annabeth's relatives. You are a Norse god and her brother Magnus is an Einherji so can you please inform him about his sister next time you go to Valhalla?"

"Of course hero. I was going there anyway. I'll inform him" Thor answered with a smile. Percy replied with a thankful smile.

The seven bid their goodbyes before threatening Percy to inform them about any  improvement regardless of the time or date.

Bruce brought the stretcher from the medic van and Percy lay her on it and rolled it to the van.

As he was closing the door he stopped and asked "Hermes what about the monster barrier."

"Don't worry, I'll go to the Olympians and we'll put a similar barrier at avengers' headquarters." He said "after all we owe you for saving our 'ancient laws' bound asses so many times" he added with a wink at which Percy cracked a smile.

They all begun their journey to the headquarters. He knew that his wise girl would come back and she would come back soon. He just had to wait for that soon.

A/N 

I hope you like this story so far.