Meeting after 5 years

More than one month had passed,but Bondita didn't get the answer of her last letter. Bondita was worried about this. She was just lost in her thoughts when..."Oye,kaha khoyi hui hai?" Sahil asked. " Areh Kuch nahi bas esehi" Bondita replied.

Suddenly they saw Trisha came running"Bondita... Sahil..."

Bondita: areh aram se....

Trisha: pata hai aaj kon aane wala hai?( Panting)

Bondita: kon?

Trisha: ek nayaa professor!! (in excited tone)

Bondita:Haan to..

Trisha: wor vo bhi bachelor..
Bondita: to..

Trisha: tooo handsome bhi ho sakta hai...

Bondita: Haan to..

Trisha: areh budhu..agar mujhe pasand Kar liya tooo...main to mar hi jaungi....hayeeeee...

Bondita: hey vagban! Pagal kahaki. Ishi karan pe tu itni bag dour Kar rahi thi?

Trisha: haaannnn....(lost in her dream world)

Bondita: oyee...hawa mein ghar banana band kar...

Sahil was watching all things happening between this girl quietly. But bondita's last line made him laugh out loud.... He started laughing loudly and bondita too joined him. This made Trisha came out of her dream world....

Trisha: jyada has maat haa...tujhe to bolnahi bekar hai....or tu sahil k bache...ek esa dungi nah...

This reaction of her made them laugh more loudly and she left with anger saying" jaa rahi hun main class pe...baat nahi karni kisise....huuuuuu..."

Sahil: oye ab tu bhi chal..

Bondita: Haan haan..

They left.

After sometime principal sir entered into the room. All the students stood up.

Principal: good morning my dear students. Today I am going to introduce a new professor of our college to you all.

This made Trisha and other students excited. But Bondita had a normal reaction on her face.

Professor: He is from India...

India? This made bondita's heat beat faster without any reason..

Professor continued," he is from bengal, Tulsipur..."

Bondita's heartbeat increased hearing this and she looked down to the ground due to nervousness.

Professor continued," Tulsipur's no.1 and India's one of the best barrister, student of this college Mr. Anirudh Roy Chawdhury."

It seemed that for a moment bondita's heart stopped beating and for another time the heart tries to come out of her chest.... Bondita closed her eyes ... She heard the footsteps of the professor entering into the classroom..

"Good Morning students," he said.

This voice! The voice which is the most blissful voice to her...the voice which she loves the most...which sounds like a cool breeze for her in the mid-summer... She was now able to hear this. She opened her eyes with a jerk and started watching him from down to up deeply and slowly. " is he the one? The one whom she loves the most. The one who is Sansar to her. The one whom she considers as her vagwan.... Yes! He is the one... He is no other but her husband, her patibabu...yes, he is her beloved patibabu..... Tears started falling from her eyes..... It seemed that the world had stopped. She couldn't able to hear, she couldn't able to think, she couldn't able to feel, she couldn't able to speak. She was just staring and staring at her patibabu....

While Anirudh's eyes were searching for someone... someone with whom he had not met for years but still her face was depicted in his heart... someone who is his everything,his life,his hope,his passion,his guroor,his fitoor and most importantly his love, his wife Bondita. But he couldn't able to recognise her as his chotisi Bondita is now a grown up one... But his heart knew that she was here...she was here...

Professor: Mr. Anirudh please continue.

Anirudh came back to reality...

Anirudh: Yes sir..

Anirudh sat on the chair.
All the girls in the class in the class were astonished seeing Anirudh. He became their crush in just a short time. The girls were just staring at him. A handsome,dashing,hot fellow with beard, who wouldn't fell for him! Trisha was staring at him with a open mouth and widened eyes...

Anirudh: So students, now you all know that who I am. So now let you introduce yourself.
(It was just Anirudh's try to recognise Bondita)

All the students introduced themselves one by one.
Sahil introduced himself unhappily as he was really worried about his demotion to 2nd handsome hunk of the college.

Bondita was still sitting like a rock, only staring at her patibabu and  unstoppable tears were rushing from her eyes. Trisha and sahil suddenly noticed that and they were shocked seeing Bondita cry. "Kya hua Bondita? Tu roh kyu rahi hai?"  They asked. But she didn't replied. " Bolna Bondita..Kuch hua hai kya? Kyu roh rahi hai?" They again asked. But still she was quiet. Before Bondita's turn came,
Trisha and Sahil: sir, Bondita is crying...

Anirudh's heart started beating faster hearing Bondita's name. He slowly moved her eyes to the way from where he heard the name of Bondita. Suddenly his eyes stopped on a beautiful woman...the woman with pink lips, long hairs, dark eyes with a small touch of kajal..." Bondita?" The only word came out of Anirudh's mouth.
" Yes sir Bondita. She is crying but don't know why." Trisha said with concern.

Sahil: hey buddy,what happens? Why are you crying?

Bondita didn't give any response.

Anirudh slowly came and stood in front of Bondita. "Bondita" he said slowly. Now Bondita looked up towards Anirudh. Anirudh bended towards Bondita. Now they could look into their eyes.... A smile crept into Bondita's face and Anirudh also smiled with teary eyes... Bondita was trying to read Anirudh's eyes which were full of so many emotions... She could see the happiness,the relief,the pleasure and the love in his eyes...but then she realised that Anirudh was trying to say something...he was forbidding her not to react like that now."But why? I had been waiting for this day for years. But why he is trying to say me not to express those emotions which I have suppressed for years."  Bondita thought. Soon she realised that they were in the mid of the class and everyone were looking at them confusingly. Even Trisha and sahil were also trying to understand what actually was happening. So Bondita normalised herself and gave a smile to Anirudh. Anirudh also smiled . He went to the blackboard and started teaching them.......