A Day In College

Bondita: dekh to firse late ho gaye hum

Trisha: college 10 bajese hai aur hum 9 baje pohoch gaye hai,aur tu keh rahi hai ki late ho gaye! Yaar tere pyaare patibabu ke chakkar mein tu apni dost ki jeena haram kar degi kya?

Bondita: kuch bhi matlab ( blushed)

They entered into the college. There were few students but Anirudh was already there. Seeing Anirudh there

Trisha: Bondita vo dekh.....

Bondita: kya?

And she turned towards Anirudh and saw him. Anirudh also looked at Bondita and they had a cute eyelock.

Trisha: uhu...uhu...( Anidita came back to reality) main bag rakh ke ati hu....aap dono continue kijiye....all the best....( And she left and anidita blushed)

Anidita stood their blankly looking at each other and blushing so hard. After sometimes Anirudh called Bondita to come near him without uttering any word using his eyes only. As Bondita could read her patibabu' s eyes very well, she came near him and stood beside him. A silence spread there for sometime. Anirudh broke the silence.

Anirudh: Bondita... tumhari homework ho gayi?

Bondita: haan? Woo haan ( " yeh kya puch rahe hai patibabu" Bondita thought)

Anirudh: breakfast ki tumne?( What nonsense I am asking)🤦

Bondita: jiiii 🙄

Anirudh: acha....vo...vo....aaj mosam bohot acha haan nah?

Bondita: acha? Aaj to bohot thand hai...

Anirudh: haan....haan.....vo main vohi to keh raha tha..( kya kar keh raha hu main: thought Anirudh)

Anirudh was rubbing his hands and looking at here and there nervously.

Bondita: hahahaaaaa 😂 ( laughed loudly)

Anirudh: kya hua? Has kyu rahi ho?🙄

Bondita: Aap yeh kesi kesi sawal puch rahe hai?aur aap itna nervous ho rahe hai jese pehli bar mujhse mil rahe hai........ hahahaaaaa 😂😂

Anirudh: Bonditaaaaa😤😤 bohot hasi aa rahi hai nah tumhe 😠😠

Bondita: sorry but haan 😂

Anirudh pulled Bondita towards him and she fell on his chest holding the collar of his shirt. Their faces were at a inch distance. Bondita became nervous.

Bondita: ye...yeh kya kar rahe hai aap pa...... pati...babu....

Anirudh: kyu? Bohot hasi aa rahithi nah tumhe.....aab kya hua?

Anirudh pulled her more close to him. Now their noses were rubbing. Bondita closed her eyes due to nervousness. Anirudh left her and started laughing.

Anirudh: aab kya hua Bondita? Hahahaaaaa 😂 kaisa laga mera badla.

Bondita: patibabu 😏

She pushed him and ran towards her classroom. Anirudh was still laughing at her.

After the tiffin period it was Anirudh's class. Bondita was gossiping with her friends. She had not noticed that Anirudh already entered into the classroom.

Anirudh: Bondita....( Shouted)

Bondita stood up with a jerk.

Bondita: yes sir

Anirudh: why are you talking when professor is already there in the class?

Bondita: I am sorry sir I have not seen you. I will make sure that this will not happen again.

Anirudh: remember it......sit down

Bondita sit with blown face. She didn't look at Anirudh through out the class. She was angry with him because of two reasons, first Bondita was angry first but her patibabu had changed the whole game and second one was because of her patibabu Alisha and her team laughed at Bondita. Anirudh was observing her cute angry face in between lectures and every time his heart melted seeing her.

When the college closed, Bondita was going to her home with Trisha and Sahil. Anirudh came running.

Anirudh: Bondita.... Bondita.....ruko............areh ruko to zara.....

The trio stopped. But Bondita didn't replied. Anirudh came near her and said

Anirudh: Bondita ice-cream khane chalogi?

Bondita: huh 😏

Anirudh: pleaseeeee🤗

Bondita: Nahi😏

Anirudh: to phir kulfi khane chale?

Bondita: nahi...

Anirudh: to phir cold drinks yah phir tum jo bolo.....

Bondita: mujhe kuch nahi khana aur nahi aapke sath baat karni hai.....chalo tum dono..... mujhe der ho rahi hai....

Trisha and Sahil: parrr.... Bondita....

Bondita: chaloge yah nahi varna main ja rahi hu bye....

She left and Trisha and Sahil ran behind her.

Anirudh: Bondita.... Bondita......dhatt! Chali gayi.....yeh larki bhi nah! Thik hai koi baat nahi apni patni ka gussa kese thand kiya jata hai yeh uske patibabu ko achese pata hai ( smiled)