The Bond Of Love

"Bondita meri wallet kaha hai?" Anirudh yelled from upstairs while Kaka cried from Mandir,"Bahu Ganga jaal kaha rakhi ho?"

"Bahuraniji ek baar khane mein namak thik hai yah nahi dekh lijiye nah..." Bihar's voice came when Batuk came down with a hurry, "Boudi meri watch...."

All the family members were yelling for their needs when a 26 years old woman was rushing all around the house to give them their respective things. She neither had the time to take breath, nor to wipe out her sweat. "Ayiiii...." the only thing she could yell. The plain pink cotton saree had already stuck to her body and beads of perspiration constantly rolling down her forehead. She dropped on the sofa at a jerk and started panting.

"Bondita meri tie bandh...." Anirudh paused seeing her wife panting hard in the mid of the hall. "Bondita.... Bondita...tum thik ho..." He gave her the water and helped her to drink. "Aap sabka bus chale to mujhe maarhi do khatwake..." she uttered out of irritation and took a long breath. "Sorry..." Anirudh held his ears and sat next to her. "I am sorry Bondita...." He rubbed off her sweat gently with his hanky. But Bondita didn't look at him. She was breathing closing her eyes and Anirudh patted her forehead.

Meanwhile Batuk and Kaka came in search of Bondita and they too became tensed seeing her condition.

"Sorry Bahu..."

"Sorry Boudi..."

Kaka rushed to bring the hand-fan for her. Suddenly Bondita jumped up, "areh main toh bhul hi gayi..." and ran upstairs. When Kaka came he didn't able to find his Bahu in the hall. "Areh yeh Bahu kaha gayi?" he asked out of confusion. "Gayi hai apki ladli uski ladli ko jagane...." Anirudh smiled.

"Meri nanhi si gudiya jagi nahi abhi tak?" Bondita tiptoed inside the room. The handmade wind chime was tingling in the air on the frame of the window whereas the sunlight was playing joyfully through out the room. Two little hands pulled the blanket closer and hide the face inside it more. "Oyisi soh rahi hai...ushe jagayiye maat..." a sweet voice came and Bondita giggled. She sat on the bed quietly and pulled the blanket at once. "Mumma!" A little doll cried and tried to pull the blanket. "Sone dijiye nah Mumma....meri ninni puri nahi hui...." But Bondita was not ready to leave the blanket.

"Aaj first day hai nah school ka. Aaj hi late ho jaogi?" 

She jumped up and sat on the bed puffing her cheeks. "First day hai to kya hua? Dadu kehte hai, hum Roy Chawdhury hai aur Roy Chawdhurys jab chahe school jah sakte hai aur aa bhi sakte hai. Zamindar Roy Chawdhurys niyamo ke hisab se nahi, niyam unke hisab se chalte hai!"

"Acha?" Bondita chuckled and started tickling her and she started laughing all her heart out.

"Kyu pareshan kar rahi ho meri bachi ko?" Anirudh entered and the little doll jumped onto his arms at once and he covered her protectively. Anirudh kissed on her feather like cheeks and she giggled making the whole room to smile. "Sone kyu nahi de rahi ho meri Princess ko? Thodi der aur soh jayegi to kya bigad jayega?" Anirudh said to Bondita defending her when he and the doll winked at eachother.

"Achaji! Mujhe to bohot glass gira girake jagate the aur aab khudki beti ki bari ayi to 'thodi der aur soh jayegi to kya bigad jayega?'....abhi batati hu..." Bondita jumped out of the bed and started tickling both of them. The father and daughter laughed and started throwing pillow on the helpless mother. She too defended herself using the pillow. Soon this turned to be a pillow fight among the trio and the feathers of pillow started fluttering in air. Soon the room resembled to North Pole and a curtain of their giggle covered the whole room.

The doll was not anyone, but the daughter of Barristerbabu Anirudh and Bondita, Oyisikha Roy Chawdhury, the smile of whole Roy Chawdhury Mansion and the sign of Anidita's love. Five years ago the Roy Chawdhury Mansion first felt her aurra when Anirudh and Bondita brought her from hospital. She almost took after her mother except the nose and her shout which she inherited from her father. The cries of the newborn baby could be heard all over the village. And if she was hungry then she would took the whole house over her tiny head. She was foodie like her mother and bookworm like her father in this tender age. She would shout if became angry and would blow her face too.

Oyisi had curly hair just like her grandmother and a fair skin like her mother. The lips were red like the newly bloom rose and eyes were like the stars in sky. In her voice she had the sweetness of her mother with a mixture of seriousness of her father.

When she called Bondita "Maa" for the first time with those small rosy lips, Bondita didn't know how to express her feelings. And Anirudh? When she first called him "Baba" , he danced and laughed all over Tulsipur. His "meri Oyisi ne mujhe Baba kahi!" might be ringing in the ears of villagers till now. She had learned to walk holding the hands of her parents. Kaka had become the Ghoda (horse) and Bihari became the Bhalu (bear) for her.
Som and Batuk played with her all day and Binoy had lived the childhood of Anirudh again with her. Whereas Koyli did her massage with oil all morning and evening. She was the life of Roy Chawdhury members now and more than life for Bondita and Anirudh.

..................

"Aap dono bahar hi rahenge nah?" she asked curiously with her two small eyes. "Haan meri bachi, hum dono inha bahar hi rahenge...." Bondita and Anirudh assured holding her cheeks. Anirudh picked her up and they both kissed on her cheeks together. "Hihihi...." she giggled again and so did Anidita. The bell rang of the school and Anirudh made her stand on the ground. "Chalo beta....abhi se ageka rasta tumehi taye karna hai..." She smiled looking at her Mumma, Baba's face and slowly take her steps nervously to the new land.

"Ek samay tha nah Patibabu jab main akeli ladki ayithi school mein aur aab dekhiye kitni sari ladkiya!" Bondita placed her head on Anirudh's shoulder and sighed. Anirudh just smiled.

Suddenly two soft arms wrapped them together and they looked down in surprise. "Oyisi!" Anirudh again took her in arms and began to roll around. They started giggling together and Bondita clapped merrily. Anirudh stopped and forwarded his hand towards Bondita. Bondita hugged both of them immediately.

"I love you Mumma Baba!"

"I love you mera bacha!"

Anirudh and Bondita kissed her forehead and she too kissed on their cheeks.

Oyisi jumped down from Anirudh's arm and ran towards the school. But she bumped with a rock and about to fall when someone held her. "Tum thik ho?" A small kid's voice came. She looked up and saw it was no one but a boy of almost her age. "Hello! Mera naam hai Abhay..." He forwarded his hand and Oyisi immediately held it. "Aur main hu Oyisikha!" she uttered while shacking the hand, "tum mujhe Oyisi bhi keh sakte ho..." They exchanged a smile and went towards their classroom holding eachother's hands.

Anirudh and Bondita sighed and smiled looking at the depth of their eyes lovingly. Truly! A new chapter of their bond of love had begun!

....The End....

______________________________________________________________________

FINALLY ANIRUDH AND BONDITA- THE BOND OF LOVE HAS REACHED IT'S END.

IT WAS AN AMAZING JOURNEY THROUGH OUT WITH A LOTS OF UPS AND DOWN IN THE STORY AND IN MY LIFE TOO.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOVING AND SUPPORTING THE STORY TILL THE END AND GIVING ME STRENGTH AND COURAGE ALL TIME.

IT IS MY FIRST BOOK AND THROUGH THIS I ENTERED THE WORLD OF WRITING. FOR THE FIRST TIME I REALIZED MY HIDDEN MYSELF. THIS BOOK WILL REMAIN CLOSE TO MY HEART FOREVER. I HOPE IT WILL ALSO BE IN YOUR HEART TOO.

THANKS A LOT TO ALL THE READERS AGAIN AND TO sparkle012m FOR MAKING SUCH AN AMAZING COVER FOR MY FIRST AND SPECIAL BOOK.

I WILL CONTINUE MY WRITING WITH RHYTHM OF LOVE AND MY OS COLLECTION.

LOTS OF LOVE 🧡
WRITER ANKS
iam_anks03