Badmas Patibabu!

"Bahu....yeh Bihari phool leke aya yah nahi...." Kaka yelled from Mandir while Bondita came running, "main abhi dekh ke ati hu Kakasasurji..." "Main aa gaya Malik!" Bihari rushed to the house and Bondita gave a sigh of relief. Already she had a lot of work and if Bihari didn't come in time, Kaka might send her to bring the flowers for Puja.

There was a great bustle in Roy Chawdhury Mansion since morning. Kaka had organised a Satya Narayan Puja in the house and all these rampage was for this. Almost two weeks had passed since Satvik fiasco and Anirudh's accident. Bondita and Anirudh both had recovered completely from their respective states and all the burden of Puja organizing had fallen on Bondita's shoulders. She was rushing from here to there since she woke up. Preparation of prasad, making garlands, decorating the mandir and even keeping eyes on Bihari and Koyli whether they were doing their works properly or not, all she was handling. Kaka only had taken the responsibility of handling the special utensils of Puja and taking care of Maha Pandit.

"Koyli Didi, aap thoda prasad dekh lijiye....baan hi chuka hai....main tabtak laddu bana leti hu. Maha Pandit Ji atehi honge!" Bondita went to make the laddus when she felt someone's hand on her shoulder. She turned and saw Batuk was grinning with his thirty two teeth. "Kya hai Batuk?" she asked while molding the laddus. "Main madat kardu tumhari?" he stated with utmost politeness which he even not use in front of his teachers. Bondita turned making a suspicious face, "kya baat hai Batuk! Aaj achanak se tujhe kam karne ka bada maan ho gaya!" She wrinkled her eyebrows and looked a bit more up to have a proper view of him. Batuk was still grinning showing his all teeth as if he was the most innocent child in the world. "Kya boudi tum bhi! Main to bass madat karne aya....do nah main bhi do char laddu bana du..." "Tu laddu banayega to laddu vagban ji se zada tere pet mein jayega....hath inha se aur mujhe bohot kam hai" Bondita frowned. Batuk made an angry face at first and then turned it into a cry one. But Bondita didn't pay any attention. At last he showed his hands in the gesture of pressing her neck from back and ran away from there.

Meanwhile Koyli had come and she was helping Bondita. "Bonditaaaa....zara upar aao nah..." Anirudh's voice came from upstairs and Koyli giggled, "Bahuraniji, Chote Malik bula rahe hai....aap jayiye....main yeh sab sambhal lungi..."

Bondita's POV
It's sixth time when Patibabu is calling me like this. Don't know what's his problem, but since I got busy in doing these works, he is calling me for nothing. Most of the reasons are so inappropriate. "Bondita meri ghadi kaha hai!" , though the watch was on the dressing table in front of his eyes. "Bondita meri perfume nahi mil raha!" and this was just next to his watch. "Bondita mere liye aur ek cup coffee banado.... Bondita meri pen nahi chal rahi, thoda check kardo.... Bondita meri files kaha hai..." And the most irritating thing was, he called me to find a novel of that genre which he didn't have liked in his entire life, " The Romance Genre" . Huuuh! Does he gone crazy today? Don't know for what nonsense he is calling me now! Oh God....I have a lot of work to complete and he......huuuh! Ok fine!

"Kya hai Patiba...." Bondita rushed into the room but there was no one. She looked here and there and just turned when her head collided with someone's and she grown in anger and pain rubbing her palm on forehead, "Uffffff.... Patibabu...." "Oops.... sorry sorry Bondita..." Anirudh tried to touch her but she pushed him and frowned, "sorry baad mein kahiyega.... pehle yeh batayiye aab kya chahiye.... mujhe bohot kaam hai, zaldi zana hai..." Anirudh winked and said, "vo kuch nahi....bass....bass.." "Aab bass ko age bhi badhne dijiye..." Bondita taunted and he coughed and said, "vo Bondita.... haannnn....vo mujhe samajh mein nahi aa raha tha ki main konsa kurta pehnu....to...to tum meri madat kardo nah". "Yeh kaam hai apko mujhse?" Bondita gave a furious glare, "unha niche itna sara kaam baki hai aur apko apke kurta ka padhi hai! Hey Dugga Maa! mere Patibabu ko thoda to bada kar dijiye...." "Bada kardijiye matlab? Main bacha hu kya?" Anirudh looked puzzled. "Hathiye..." Bondita pushed him and went upto the cupboard and opened it. She was choosing his kurtas when suddenly Anirudh kissed on her left cheek. Bondita flinched and turned towards him. "Yeh kya tha!" "Pyaar tha...mere patni ke liye...." "Huuuh!....inha mera sar kam ke dawab se fat raha hai aur inhe pyaar ki padi hai!" Bondita blew the hair strands coming in front of her face. "Lijiye apki kurta aur jane dijiye mujhe...." Bondita threw a purple kurta on him and was about to leave when Anirudh called her from back, "ogo amar bou....kichuta somoy nijer borer satheo katao (oh meri patni...thoda samay apne pati ke sath bhi beeta lo)" Bondita turned and replied with a sweet voice, "borer sathe nahoe pore somoy katabo.... ekhon jai, ghore proyojon ache amar (pati ke sath nahito baad mein samay bitaungi, abhi jaun, gharmein jarurat hai meri)" and she left. "Ei boutao nah.... ektuo valobase nah bortake (yeh patni bhi nah, bilkul bhi pyaar nahi karti apni pati se)". He smiled scratching his head.