Misunderstanding

Bondita thought what to do whole day and decided to give him the money from Roy Chawdhury's locker. "Ek vaar vo humare zindagi se chala jaye....fir main Patibabu aur baki sabko sabkuch bata dungi aur apni mehnat se pesa kamake vo sara pesa mein lauta dungi..." Bondita thought in her mind. She was waiting for Mithilesh in front of the old building outside Tulsipur. She had come here giving excuse of going to office. As Anirudh had not returned from the nearby village, she get the chance to come. Bondita had been waiting here for more than one hour, but she couldn't see anyone there. This was a lonely place. The whole area was covered with long grasses and wild trees. It's too rare to find a person there. Bondita was feeling scared. A cold breeze was blowing which was enough to shiver her down. No sound was coming except the chirping of the birds and the click sound of beetles. "Inha akeli ake kahin maine koi galti to nahi kardi?" Bondita was thinking in her mind when he heard someone's footsteps. She turned and saw a person was coming. At first her vision was blur and now she could see him clearly. The person was coming from the other side of the village road. He was in a dark brown kurta and his face was covered with a cloth. The initial buttons on his kurta were unbuttoned giving a view of his sunburned cruel chest. Bondita could see a dark scar there. His sleeves had been rolled up and the bulging veins were clearly visible. His short stocky fingers were looking ruthless with sharp nails. He was walking like a wild bear and his each steps were making Bondita's heart rate faster. The man came and stood in front of her. His face was covered with the black cloth but Bondita could see the blue eyeballs which were shining mysteriously. But she couldn't see his face clearly through the veil. "Pehchani?" A sharp voice came into Bondita's ear and her eyes grew bigger. "Mithilesh!" She uttered. "Kitne dino baad mili tu mujhse....ek hug to banta hai..." He was moving forward with open arms but Bondita took her steps back. "Durr reh mujhse..." She shouted. "Itna gussa? Bapre!...." he smirked, "Chal koi nahi... mere pyase layi hai ki nahi yeh to batade..." He moved his nose closer to Bondita and she turned her face in disgust. "Yeh le tere pyase..." Bondita threw a suitcase on the ground, "aur nikal jah meri zindagi se..." "Itni bhi jaldi kya hai Bindu?" He was trying to held her arms giving a smirk but Bondita took her steps back with a jerk, "chuna maat mujhe...." "Bapre! Aab tujhe chune ka, tere hath pakad ne ka aur tujhe gale se lagane ka bhi adhikar nahi raha mera?" Mithilesh said rolling his eyes and acted to be sad. "Nahi....koi adhikar nahi hai tera mujhpe...ush raat tune apni sari hade par kardiya tha....fir bhi maine dusre din teri chithi pake sochi thi ke tujhe apni galti ka ehsas ho chuka hai....par main galat thi.... bohot galat....Tu to aur bhi zada ghinona ho gaya re! Pyaso ka lalchi insan!" Bondita cried in rage and pain.

"Huuuu...acha hoke milahi kya mujhe?" He sighed rubbing his neck evilly. "Kya mila tujhe? Huuuu...yeh tu keh raha hai?" Bondita wiped her tears and looked at his eyes intensely, "London mein main, Tu, Trisha aur Sahil best friends the....log humari dosti ka mishal dete the....aur Tu keh raha hai ki kya mila? Dosto ka pyaar, support, ijjat inn sabse badhkar aur kya chahiye tha tujhe?" Bondita shouted with sarcasm and Mithilesh turned his head with disgust to another side. "Aur tu....tu apna yeh chehra ese dhakke kyu aya hai? Sarm aa raha hai tujhe apni kartuto pe? Sarm aa raha hai tujhe apni chehra dikhane mein?" Bondita tried to open her veil forcefully but he pushed her and ran away. Bondita fell on the ground after losing her balance and got hurt on her elbow. Blood started flowing through her wound.

When Bondita came back to home she spotted Anirudh in the study. He was walking up and down restlessly. It seemed that he was waiting for someone for a long time. "Patibabu aap aa gaye?" Bondita entered study and seeing Bondita Anirudh ran towards her and hugged immediately. "Pa... patibabu...kya hua?" Bondita asked with surprise patting his back which made Anirudh look at her eyes,"Kya hua? Bondita tum kaha thi itne der tak? Mujhe kitni chinta ho rahi thi pata hai tumhe?" "I am....I am sorry patibabu....vo kaam tha..." Bondita downed her eyes without saying anymore. "Thik hai...chalo... bohot thak gayi ho nah?....aao chalo dinner kar lete hai..." Anirudh said her smilingly and she nodded.