The Effect You Create

In the college.....

Bondita entered into the class. Seeing Bondita, Sahil and Trisha almost dragged her to their bench and made her sit.

Bondita: areh....areh....yeh kya kar rahe ho?

Trisha: Tu bata...kal kya kya ki tune aur tere patibabu ne ( Trisha winked and Sahil chuckled)

Bondita: esa kuch bhi nahi kia...Jo tum dono soch rahe ho ( with shyness)

Trisha: Haan haan hume kyu batayegi....aab to tere patibabu aa gaye hai nah...( Acted to be sad)

Bondita: areh yaar sachme Kuch nahi hua....humare bich mein abhi esa kuch nahi hai....aur patibabu ne to abhi bhi mujhe apne Dil ki baat bhi nahi bole hai

Sahil: kya? Jiju ne abhi bhi tujhe propose nahi kia hai!!

Bondita: nahi ( a bit worried)

Trisha: wo tujhe pyar to karte hai nah?

Bondita: Haan Baba karte hai....unke ankho mein sab dikhta hai kitna pyar, kitna fikar hai unhe meri....bass kabhi bataye nahi....

Trisha: tum dono ka rishta mere samajh ke pare hai....

Sahil: par anokha bhi to hai....

Trisha: Haan....

Bondita smiled.

At night....

Anirudh came home late. He was very tired. Coming back to home he directly entered into his room and was stunned by seeing such a beautiful scenario in front of his eyes. Bondita was sitting on the bed wearing a sleeveless navy blue night gown. Her hair was open and there was no jewel
on her except sankha pola and sindoor on her maang. She was holding a copy trying to solve something. Many papers were scattered on the bed around her. A pen was in her mouth. The moonlight was coming through the window and making her face glow more. Some of her locks were coming on her face giving her a dark shine.  She was looking like an angel in this moonlit night. Anirudh was mesmerized and completely lost in her. He had never seen Bondita like this. His heart was pounding fast. Only one thing he wanted to do at that time was to hug her tightly and to feel her rosy lips.

At first Bondita hadn't seen that Anirudh was there but soon she realised.

Bondita: patibabu....aap aa gaye....

Anirudh was still lost in her.

Bondita: patibabu... patibabu...( With a loud voice)

Anirudh came back to reality.

Anirudh: haan? Haan...vo...main...main abhi aya...

He rushed to the bathroom. Bondita became confused.

Bondita ( to herself) : areh... Yeh patibabu ko achanak kya hua!

Here Anirudh was still thinking about Bondita.

Anirudh ( to himself) : yeh kya ho gaya tha tujhe Anirudh.... control... control.... Bondita ki samne barristery ki exam hai...ek baar sab thikse ho jaye fir bata dunga ushe apni Dil ki baat...aur tabtak.......

After being fresh he came out of the bathroom. He came in front of the mirror straight and started combing his her . He was trying to avoid Bondita as much as he could. Bondita was still confused at his act.

Bondita: patibabu....( In low voice)

Anirudh heard but didn't replied.

Bondita: patibabu...( Now in a high voice)

Anirudh: kya hua chilla kyu rahi ho....

Bondita: main chilla rahi hu? Yah aap mujhe ignore kar rahe hai....gussa hai kya? Kuch galti ho gayi kya mujhse? ( In cute voice)

Now Anirudh's heart melted.

Anirudh ( in mind) : kese batau Bondita kya effect kia hai tumne mujhpe

He went to the bed and sat beside Bondita.

Anirudh: Nahi Bondita...main gussa kyu hoga tumpe...

Bondita: shotti?

Anirudh: shotti...

Bondita: to fir aap itna ajeeb bartav kyu kar rahe hai?

Anirudh: kaha? Nahi to...

Bondita: to thik hai...Acha to meri ek doubt clear kar dijiye....kabse main try kar rahi hu...par hohi nahi raha hai

Anirudh: acha dikhao....

He took the copy from Bondita and tried to solve the problem and making Bondita understand. But Bondita couldn't concentrate on this as she was busy staring at her patibabu. Anirudh was explaining her but every line of Anirudh seemed like lines of romantic poetry to Bondita. She was blushing... blushing hard.

Anirudh: samajh gayi?

Bondita was lost in him. Anirudh looked at her and saw she was blushing. He became surprised and confused too.

Anirudh: Bondita...

Bondita: Haan ( blushing...but soon she realised she was caught red handed and therefore quickly changed her expression) .... Ji....ji  patibabu

Anirudh: kaha kho gayi thi? Maine jo samjhaya suni nah?

Bondita: haan.... bohot acha tha...

Anirudh: kya?

Bondita: vo... vo.....mera matlab ki main samajh gayi....

Anirudh: to thik hai...aab mujhe samjhao ki kya samjhi tumne

Bondita: main?( Mar gayi aab to)

Anirudh: haan tum....

Bondita: vo....vo... Bohot bure ho aap patibabu...aapki vaja se main concentrate nahi kar payi....

And ran out of the room.

Anirudh: Bondita.... Bondita....kaha ja rahi ho...areh.... Main.... maine kya kia?

After sometime he heard bondita's voice.

Bondita: patibabu aa jayiye...khana tayiar hai...

Anirudh came and sat on the chair. Bondita served him the food and for herself too. They ate quietly. Bondita was avoiding eye contact with Anirudh. Anirudh broke the silence.

Anirudh: to mere karanse kyu tum concentrate nahi kar pati ho..... Esa kya kia maine?

Bondita's hear rate increased. Bondita was cursing her because of her foolishness. " Kya jarurat thi vo sab kehne ki" she thought. She stood up  with a jerk.

Bondita: kyuki..... kyuki aap jab mere samne hote ho to sirf aap hi ko dekhneko maan karta hai....maan karta hai ki khoyi rahu aap mein... ( Gaining some confidence and Anirudh was smiling like a fool)

But soon she was feeling embarrassed and tried to go out of there but Anirudh held her hand and pulled her towards him. Bondita became nervous due to their sudden proximity.

Anirudh: itna effect karta hu main tumpe?

Bondita blushed and released herself from Anirudh's grip ran out of there. Anirudh smiled and blushed too.