Confession!!

When Bondita came, everyone in the hall surrounded her to praise her for her success.

Trisha and Sahil: congratulations Bondu!! I am really happy for you...

Bondita: and I am happy for you buddies... Akhirkar aab tum dono bhi apne dream university mein admission leke higher studies kar paoge

Both: Haan ☺️

Trisha: aaj to jiju bohot khush honge nah

Bondita: Haan ( smiled).... Par tere  jiju kahi dikhayi kyu nahi de rahe hai? Abhi to yehi the...

Both: pata nahi..

Suddenly a boy came and handed over a piece of paper to Bondita and went away. She was shocked.

Bondita: yeh kya hai?

Trisha: kholke dekh...

Bondita opened the chit and read

Dear Bondita,
                        Janta hu ki tum abhi mujhehi dhund rahi ho. Par abhi main tumhare samne nahi ane wala. Tum mere cabin mein jao...unha cupboard mein kuch hai. Bohot jald sare intejar khatam hone wale hai...

                                          Tumhare,
                                          Patibabu

Trisha: kya likha hai?

Bondita: vo.......vo kuch khas nahi....main....main abhi ati hu...
(She left)

Sahil: ishe kya hua achanak se?

Trisha: vagban hi jane..

Bondita entered into Anirudh's cabin and opened the cupboard. There was a box wrapped in a beautiful paper. She opened it and saw a beautiful red gown in it with a chit too. She read it.

Dear Bondita,
                        Aab jaldise ishe pehen lo aur tayiar hoke Winson Garden mein aa jao. Main tumhara wait kar raha hu.....

                                          Tumhare,
                                           Patibabu

Bondita: yeh...( Surprisingly)

She did what Anirudh said. She was looking like a princess in this red gown. Her makeup was light as always , but through this her natural beauty was reflecting beautifully. The white stone earrings and the messy bun were giving a glowing touch to her look.

She went to the Winson Garden. But when she entered everything was so dark that she could rarely see anything.

Bondita: patibabu..... patibabu aap hai kya inha pe ( taking her steps carefully)

A candle was lit and then the others. And in a few seconds the whole garden was covered with candle light. Bondita was mesmerized seeing the decorations. The whole garden was decorated with roses, tuberoses and candles. And the best part of this decoration was from every corner the photographs of Anidita were hanging, from their first photo till this date. Bondita went near their first photo and touched it gently. Her eyes became moist.

"Yeh humari sathme pehli tasvir..." Anirudh came from behind. Bondita turned and was amazed seeing her handsome husband. He was dressed in black coat. He was looking like the most handsome, charming, dashing man in the world. Bondita's heart started pounding very fast. He turned her towards the photo and hugged from back and rest his chin on her shoulder. Bondita felt butterflies in her stomach.

Anirudh: yeh humari pehli tasvir...yaad hai?

Bondita: kese nah iyad hogi...ishe kabhi vul sakti hu kya main?