Barristerbabu Bondita!!

After 3 months.....

"Bondita ruk kyu gayi....jaldi aa" Trisha said.

Bondita was still lost in her thoughts.

Trisha: oye...( Shaking her)

Sahil: ishe kya hua?( Whispered)

Trisha: mujhe kya pata? ( whispered)

Sahil: Bonditaaaaa....( Shouted)

Bondita: haa...Haan? Kya?

Sahil: vohi to hum puch rahe hai....kya?

Trisha: ceremony start hone ko hai aur tu inha gate ke bahar patthar banke khari hui hai....kya hua tujhe?

Bondita: Tu ....Tu nervous nahi hai kya?....inha main nervousness mein marhi ja rahi hu aur tum dono ho ki....

Sahil: offo...Tu itni tension kyu le rahi hai? Sab thik hi hoga... don't worry

Bondita: tension kese na lu? Jo sapna ko pura karneke liye maine aur patibabu ne kya kuch nahi kiye aaj jab vo sachme pura hone jaraha hai to kese nah nervous hu.....aur patibabu bhi subha se ish convocation ceremony ke liye busy hai....agar vo hote to sayad thora Kam nervous hoti...parr...

Trisha: Bondita hum samajh sakte hai....Jo sapna ko pura karneke liye itne muskil halaton ki samna ki, uske liye aur ek kadam chal le. Aur aaj to sare professors busy hai nah, ishiliye jiju bhi. Tu chinta maat kar vo jaldi aa jayenge...chill yaar ....

Bondita: ok...

They entered into the hall and sat on their respective seats. After sometime all the professors came along with Anirudh. Anirudh looked at Bondita and assured her not to be nervous by his eyes. Bondita smiled back. Anirudh sat with all the professors. Principal came on the stage. Bondita held Trisha and Sahil's hands tightly due to nervousness.

Principal: good morning my dear students. We all know what a special day today is and how much it is important for you all. I am glad to inform you that most of the students of this college have passed with flying colours and it's really a very very good thing for this college and for the students too.  But do you know an exceptional thing has happened in this year ? For the first time a girl has topped this college with 99% marks! In the history of the college no one has get this marks. This girl has broke all the records of this college even the record of 98.9% marks of Mr. Anirudh Roy Chawdhury who is currently the professor of this college. Do you want to know who she is?

All students: yes!!

Principal: she is no other but the obedient,sincere, the bright student of this college from India....Mrs. Bondita Roy Chawdhury, wife of Mr. Anirudh Roy Chawdhury...

Bondita's heart stopped for a moment. She couldn't breathe properly for sometime. The entire hall broke out in clapping, but she became freeze. She couldn't believe in her ears. She became motionless, speechless for that time. And Anirudh! Tears were constantly rolling down his cheeks....the tears of happiness, the tears of pleasure,the tears of joy, the tears of triumph. " Main janta tha Bondita...main janta tha...tum jarur kar paogi" he exclaimed. " Dhonyobad dugga maa.... tomake onek onek dhonyobad" Joining his hands and closing his eyes he said to God.

Principal: Bondita... please come my child on the stage...

Bondita was still sitting on her seat like a stone. She couldn't understand whether it was a dream or a reality.

Trisha: Bondi jaa.....sir bula rahe hai....( Shaking her)

Sahil: Bondiiiiiii...

Bondita came back to her senses.

Bondita: hmm?

Principal: please come Bondita...

Bondita stood up. Her legs were trembling and hands too. She took her steps slowly towards the stage. Everyone was looking at her. They were clapping, cheering for her. She stopped for a moment and looked towards Anirudh. His eyes were still closed with hands joined. She sighed and reached the stage.

Principal: please come and tell everyone what you are feeling right now... the story of your success and reason behind it...

Bondita held the mike with trembling hands.

Bondita: I ...I really don't know what to tell now.... it's really a rare feeling when your dream comes true.... everyone said that there is a woman behind a successful man. But believe me, the thing is completely opposite in my case. There is no woman, but a man who is the reason of my all success or I can say he is the reason behind what I am today. The man is no other but everyone's favourite professor, my husband,my Rakshak Babu, my shikshak babu, my patibabu... Barrister Anirudh Roy Chawdhury...

Anirudh opened his eyes and looked towards her proudly. No one was happy more than him that day.

Bondita (continued):. Yes! I have taken my husband's name, not for the first time, but for the second time and for the first time in front of everyone. Yes! He is the reason behind everything. He was the first person who had noticed the real Bondita inside me. He always protects me like a father, takes care of me like a mother, takes all the blame of my mischief on his shoulder like a big brother. He becomes my friend, my teacher, my guide,my well wisher..... every relationship he has shared with me which you can think. He is the first person who dreamt to change our India, who fought for the rights of women and dreamt to make me the first woman Barrister of Tulsipur. Thank you so much patibabu... thank you....if you were not with me, I wouldn't be anything. Thank you so much... thank you, thank you, thank you......

Anirudh came running and hugged her tightly.

Anirudh: sabas Bondita! Tumne kar dikhaya! I am proud of you....I am proud of you my Jaan!

Bondita hugged her more tightly. They both were crying due to immense happiness.

Anirudh: Finally! Finally!...Tumne tumhara sapna pura kar diya Bondita...

Bondita: mera nahi patibabu....humara....

Anirudh: Haan.....( Kissed her forehead)

They had totally forgotten that they were in the mid of so many students and professors. All of them present there were feeling proud of them. It seemed to them that their relationship is god gifted and they are made for each other. They clapped loudly and Bondita came back from her dream world. But Anirudh was not ready to leave her. Bondita became shy.

Bondita: patibabu... choriye mujhe....sab humehi ghur rahe hai...( Whispered)

Anirudh: oops... sorry! ( Broke the hug)

Principal: well Anirudh.... please say something about Bondita.....

Anirudh: I ....I don't have words to express my feelings right now... but I can definitely say, no one is happy more than me today.....I am proud of you Bondita....I am proud of you ( giving Bondita a side hug)

The hall again broke out in clapping. After that principal sir called Bondita for taking the certificate.

Bondita: sir...can I request you something...

Principal: sure....

Bondita: sir... can I have this certificate from my husband's hand...

Principal: yeah sure...why not?... Anirudh, please come and give your wife the certificate...

Anirudh came and gave Bondita the certificate.

Principal: from now you are Barrister Bondita Roy Chawdhury...

Anirudh: ban gayi meri Bondita.... Barristerbabu Bondita!! ( Keeping his hand on her head)

They both smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY LOVELIES... THIS IS THE NEW PART OF MY FANFICTION.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

ACTUALLY I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT CONVOCATION CEREMONY. SO IF YOU FIND ANYTHING WRONG IN THIS, PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THAT.

LOTS OF LOVE 🧡
~WRITER ANKS

iam_anks03